發布日期：Jan 09, 2017
- Fixed an XSS vulnerability in Security Library method xss_clean().
- Fixed a possible file inclusion vulnerability in Loader Library method vars().
- Fixed a possible remote code execution vulnerability in the Email Library when ‘mail’ or ‘sendmail’ are used (thanks to Paul Buonopane from NamePros).
- Added protection against timing side-channel attacks in Security Library method csrf_verify().
- Added protection against BREACH attacks targeting the CSRF token field generated by Form Helper function form_open().
- 錯誤修正（編號4886) - Database Library didn’t differentiate bind markers inside double-quoted strings in queries.
- 錯誤修正（編號4890) - XML-RPC Library didn’t work on PHP 7.
- Fixed a regression (#4887) - File Uploading Library triggered fatal errors due to numerous PHP distribution channels (XAMPP and cPanel confirmed) explicitly disabling ext/fileinfo by default.
- 錯誤修正（編號4679) - Input Library method ip_address() didn’t properly resolve $config['proxy_ips'] IPv6 addresses.
- 錯誤修正（編號4902) - Image Manipulation Library processing via ImageMagick didn’t work.
- 錯誤修正（編號4905) - Loader Library didn’t take into account possible user-provided directory paths when loading helpers.
- 錯誤修正（編號4916) - Session Library with sess_match_ip enabled was unusable for IPv6 clients when using the ‘database’ driver on MySQL 5.7.5+.
- 錯誤修正（編號4917) - Date Helper function nice_date() didn’t handle YYYYMMDD inputs properly.
- 錯誤修正（編號4923) - Session Library could execute an erroneous SQL query with the ‘database’ driver, if the lock attempt times out.
- 錯誤修正（編號4927) - Output Library method get_header() returned the first matching header, regardless of whether it would be replaced by a second set_header() call.
- 錯誤修正（編號4844) - Email Library didn’t apply escapeshellarg() to the while passing the Sendmail -f parameter through popen().
- 錯誤修正（編號4928) - the bootstrap file didn’t check if config/constants.php exists before trying to load it.
- 錯誤修正（編號4937) - Image Manipulation Library method initialize() didn’t translate new_image inputs to absolute paths.
- 錯誤修正（編號4941) - Query Builder method order_by() didn’t work with ‘RANDOM’ under the ‘pdo/sqlite’ driver.
- Fixed a regression (#4892) - Query Builder method update_batch() didn’t properly handle identifier escaping.
- 錯誤修正（編號4953) - Database Forge method create_table() didn’t update an internal tables list cache if it exists but is empty.
- 錯誤修正（編號4958) - Query Builder method count_all_results() didn’t take into account cached ORDER BY clauses.
- 錯誤修正（編號4804) - Query Builder method insert_batch() could fail if the input array pointer was modified.
- 錯誤修正（編號4962) - Database Force method alter_table() would fail with the ‘oci8’ driver.
- 錯誤修正（編號4457) - Image Manipulation Library method get_image_properties() didn’t detect invalid images.
- 錯誤修正（編號4765) - Email Library didn’t send the User-Agent header without a prior call to clear().
發布日期：Oct 28, 2016
- Fixed a number of new vulnerabilities in Security Library method xss_clean().
- Allowed PHP 4-style constructors (Matching_name::Matching_name() methods) to be used as routes, if there’s a __construct() to override them.
- Fixed a regression (#4874) - Session Library didn’t take into account session.hash_bits_per_character when validating session IDs.
- 錯誤修正（編號4871) - Query Builder method update_batch() didn’t properly handle identifier escaping.
- 錯誤修正（編號4884) - Query Builder didn’t properly parse field names ending in ‘is’ when used inside WHERE and HAVING statements.
- Fixed a bug where CI_Log, CI_Output, CI_Email and CI_Zip didn’t handle strings in a byte-safe manner when mbstring.func_override is enabled.
發布日期：Oct 22, 2016
- Fixed a flaw in Security Library method entity_decode() (used by xss_clean()) that affects HTML 5 entities when using PHP 5.3.
- 錯誤修正（編號4732) - Session Library triggered errors while writing data for a newly-created sessions with the ‘memcached’ driver.
- Fixed a regression (#4736) - Image Manipulation Library processing via ImageMagick didn’t work.
- 錯誤修正（編號4737) - Query Builder didn’t add an OFFSET when LIMIT is zero or unused.
- Fixed a regression (#4739) - Email Library doesn’t properly separate attachment bodies from headers.
- 錯誤修正（編號4754) - Unit Testing Library method result() didn’t translate res_datatype.
- 錯誤修正（編號4759) - Form Validation, Trackback and XML-RPC libraries treated URI schemes in a case-sensitive manner.
- 錯誤修正（編號4762) - Cache Library ‘file’ driver method get_metadata() checked TTL time against mtime instead of the cache item’s creation time.
- Fixed a bug where File Uploading Library generated error messages on PHP 7.1.
- 錯誤修正（編號4780) - compatibility function hex2bin() didn’t reject inputs of type “resource”.
- 錯誤修正（編號4787) - Form Validation Library method valid_email() triggered E_WARNING when input emails have empty domain names.
- 錯誤修正（編號4805) - Database driver ‘mysqli’ didn’t use the MYSQLI_CLIENT_SSL_DONT_VERIFY_SERVER_CERT flag properly.
- 錯誤修正（編號4808) - Database method is_write_type() only looked at the first line of a queries using RETURNING with the ‘postgre’, ‘pdo/pgsql’, ‘odbc’ and ‘pdo/odbc’ drivers.
- Fixed a bug where Query Builder method insert_batch() tried to execute an unsupported SQL query with the ‘ibase’ and ‘pdo/firebird’ drivers.
- 錯誤修正（編號4809) - Database driver ‘pdo/mysql’ didn’t turn off AUTOCOMMIT when starting a transaction.
- 錯誤修正（編號4822) - CAPTCHA Helper didn’t clear expired PNG images.
- 錯誤修正（編號4823) - Session Library ‘files’ driver could enter an infinite loop if mbstring.func_override is enabled.
- 錯誤修正（編號4851) - Database Forge didn’t quote schema names passed to its create_database() method.
- 錯誤修正（編號4863) - HTML Table Library method set_caption() was missing method chaining support.
- 錯誤修正（編號4843) - XML-RPC Library client class didn’t set a read/write socket timeout.
- 錯誤修正（編號4865) - uncaught exceptions didn’t set the HTTP Response status code to 500 unless display_errors was turned On.
- 錯誤修正（編號4830) - Session Library didn’t take into account the new session INI settings in PHP 7.1.
發布日期：July 26, 2016
- Updated Image Manipulation Library to validate width and height configuration values.
- Updated Encryption Library to always prefer random_bytes() when it is available.
- Updated Session Library to log ‘debug’ messages when using fallbacks to session.save_path (php.ini) or ‘sess_use_database’, ‘sess_table_name’ settings.
- Added a ‘LONGTEXT’ to ‘STRING’ alias to Database Forge for the ‘cubrid’, ‘pdo/cubrid’ drivers.
- Added ‘TINYINT’, ‘MEDIUMINT’, ‘INT’ and ‘BIGINT’ aliases to ‘NUMBER’ to Database Forge for the ‘oci8’, ‘pdo/oci’ drivers.
- password_hash() compatibility function changes:
- Changed salt-generation logic to prefer random_bytes() when it is available.
- Changed salt-generation logic to prefer direct access to /dev/urandom over openssl_random_pseudo_bytes().
- Changed salt-generation logic to error if openssl_random_pseudo_bytes() sets its $crypto_strong flag to FALSE.
- Fixed a bug where Image Manipulation Library didn’t escape image source paths passed to ImageMagick as shell arguments.
- 錯誤修正（編號 861) - Database Forge method create_table() incorrectly accepts field width constraints for MSSQL/SQLSRV integer-type columns.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4562) - Cache Library didn’t check if Memcached::quit() is available before calling it.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4563) - Input Library method request_headers() ignores $xss_clean parameter value after first call.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4605) - Config Library method site_url() stripped trailing slashes from relative URIs passed to it.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4613) - Email Library failed to send multiple emails via SMTP due to “already authenticated” errors when keep-alive is enabled.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4633) - Form Validation Library ignored multiple “callback” rules for empty, non-required fields.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4637) - Database method error() returned FALSE with the ‘oci8’ driver if there was no error.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4647) - Query Builder method count_all_results() doesn’t take into account GROUP BY clauses while deciding whether to do a subquery or not.
- Fixed a bug where Session Library ‘redis’ driver didn’t properly detect if a connection is properly closed on PHP 5.x.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4583) - Email Library didn’t properly handle inline attachments in HTML emails.
- Fixed a bug where Database method db_select() didn’t clear metadata cached for the previously used database.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4675) - File Helper function delete_files() treated symbolic links as regular directories.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4674) - Database driver ‘dblib’ triggered E_WARNING messages while connecting.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4678) - Database Forge tried to use unsupported IF NOT EXISTS clause when creating tables on Oracle.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4691) - File Uploading Library method data() returns wrong ‘raw_name’ when the filename extension is also contained in the raw filename.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4679) - Input Library method ip_address() errors with a matching $config['proxy_ips'] IPv6 address.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4695) - User Agent Library didn’t load the config/user_agents.php file when there’s no User-Agent HTTP request header.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4713) - Query Builder methods insert_batch(), update_batch() could return wrong affected rows count.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4712) - Email Library doesn’t sent RSET to SMTP servers after a failure and while using keep-alive.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4724) - Common function is_https() compared the X-Forwarded-Proto HTTP header case-sensitively.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4725) - Common function remove_invisible_characters() searched case-sensitively for URL-encoded characters.
發布日期：March 21, 2016
- 錯誤修正（編號 4516） - Form Validation Library always accepted empty array inputs.
- Fixed a bug where Session Library allowed accessing $_SESSION values as class properties but isset() didn’t work on them.
- Fixed a bug where Form Validation Library modified the $_POST array when the data being validated was actually provided via set_data().
- 錯誤修正（編號 4539） - Migration Library applied migrations before validating that all migrations within the requested version range are valid.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4539） - Migration Library triggered failures for migrations that are out of the requested version range.
發布日期：March 11, 2016
- Updated the Session Library to produce friendlier error messages on failures with drivers other than ‘files’.
- Added a $batch_size parameter to the insert_batch() method (defaults to 100).
- Added a $batch_size parameter to the update_batch() method (defaults to 100).
- 錯誤修正（編號 4391） - Email Library method reply_to() didn’t apply Q-encoding.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4384） - Pagination Library ignored (possible) cur_page configuration value.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4395） - Query Builder method count_all_results() still fails if an ORDER BY condition is used.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4399） - Query Builder methods insert_batch(), update_batch() produced confusing error messages when called with no data and db_debug is enabled.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4401） - Query Builder breaks WHERE and HAVING conditions that use IN() with strings containing a closing parenthesis.
- Fixed a regression in Form Helper functions set_checkbox(), set_radio() where “checked” inputs aren’t recognized after a form submit.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4407） - Text Helper function word_censor() doesn’t work under PHP 7 if there’s no custom replacement provided.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4415） - Form Validation Library rule valid_url didn’t accept URLs with IPv6 addresses enclosed in square brackets under PHP 5 (upstream bug).
- 錯誤修正（編號 4427） - CAPTCHA Helper triggers an error if the provided character pool is too small.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4430） - File Uploading Library option file_ext_tolower didn’t work.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4431） - Query Builder method join() discarded opening parentheses.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4424） - Session Library triggered a PHP warning when writing a newly created session with the ‘redis’ driver.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4437） - Inflector Helper function humanize() didn’t escape its $separator parameter while using it in a regular expression.
- Fixed a bug where Session Library didn’t properly handle its locks’ statuses with the ‘memcached’ driver.
- Fixed a bug where Session Library triggered a PHP warning when writing a newly created session with the ‘memcached’ driver.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4449） - Query Builder method join() breaks conditions containing IS NULL, IS NOT NULL.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4491） - Session Library didn’t clean-up internal variables for emulated locks with the ‘redis’ driver.
- Fixed a bug where Session Library didn’t clean-up internal variables for emulated locks with the ‘memcached’ driver.
- Fixed a bug where Database transactions didn’t work with the ‘ibase’ driver.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4475） - Security Library method strip_image_tags() preserves only the first URL character from non-quoted src attributes.
- Fixed a bug where Profiler Library didn’t apply htmlspecialchars() to all displayed inputs.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4277） - Cache Library triggered fatal errors if accessing the Memcache(d) and/or Redis driver and they are not available on the system.
- Fixed a bug where Cache Library method is_supported() logged an error message when it returns FALSE for the APC and Wincache drivers.
發布日期：January 13, 2016
- Added support for OFFSET-FETCH with Oracle 12c for the ‘oci8’ and ‘pdo/oci’ drivers.
- Added support for the new MYSQLI_CLIENT_SSL_DONT_VERIFY_SERVER_CERT constant from PHP 5.6.16 for the ‘mysqli’ driver.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4212） - Query Builder method count_all_results() could fail if an ORDER BY condition is used.
- 錯誤修正 Form Helper functions set_checkbox(), set_radio() didn’t “uncheck” inputs on a submitted form if the default state is “checked”.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4217） - Config Library method base_url() didn’t use proper formatting for IPv6 when it falls back to $_SERVER['SERVER_ADDR'].
- 錯誤修正 CAPTCHA Helper entered an infinite loop while generating a random string.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4223） - Database method simple_query() blindly executes queries without checking if the connection was initialized properly.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4244） - Email Library could improperly use “unsafe” US-ASCII characters during Quoted-printable encoding.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4245） - Database Forge couldn’t properly handle SET and ENUM type fields with string values.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4283） - String Helper function alternator() couldn’t be called without arguments.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4306） - Database method version() didn’t work properly with the ‘mssql’ driver.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4039） - Session Library could generate multiple (redundant) warnings in case of a read failure with the ‘files’ driver, due to a bug in PHP.
- 錯誤修正 Session Library didn’t have proper error handling on PHP 5 (due to a PHP bug).
- 錯誤修正（編號 4312） - Form Validation Library didn’t provide error feedback for failed validation on empty requests.
- 錯誤修正 Database method version() returned banner text instead of only the version number with the ‘oci8’ and ‘pdo/oci’ drivers.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4331） - Database method error() didn’t really work for connection errors with the ‘mysqli’ driver.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4343） - Email Library failing with a “More than one ‘from’ person” message when using sendmail.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4350） - Loader Library method model() logic directly instantiated the CI_Model or MY_Model classes.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4337） - Database method query() didn’t return a result set for queries with the RETURNING statement on PostgreSQL.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4362） - Session Library doesn’t properly maintain its state after ID regeneration with the ‘redis’ and ‘memcached’ drivers on PHP 7.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4349） - Database drivers ‘mysql’, ‘mysqli’, ‘pdo/mysql’ discard other sql_mode flags when “stricton” is enabled.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4349） - Database drivers ‘mysql’, ‘mysqli’, ‘pdo/mysql’ don’t turn off STRICT_TRANS_TABLES on MySQL 5.7+ when “stricton” is disabled.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4374） - Session Library with the ‘database’ driver could be affected by userspace Query Builder conditions.
發布日期：October 31, 2015
- 錯誤修正（編號 4170） - Database method insert_id() could return an identity from the wrong scope with the ‘sqlsrv’ driver.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4179） - Session Library doesn’t properly maintain its state after ID regeneration with the ‘database’ driver on PHP7.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4173） - Database Forge method add_key() didn’t allow creation of non-PRIMARY composite keys after the “bugfix” for #3968.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4171） - Database Transactions didn’t work with nesting in methods trans_begin(), trans_commit(), trans_rollback().
- 錯誤修正 Database Transaction methods trans_begin(), trans_commit(), trans_rollback() ignored failures.
- Fixed a bug where all Database Transaction methods returned TRUE while transactions are actually disabled.
- 錯誤修正 common function html_escape() modified keys of its array inputs.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4192） - Email Library wouldn’t always have proper Quoted-printable encoding due to a bug in PHP’s own mb_mime_encodeheader() function.
發布日期：October 8, 2015
- Updated the application/config/constants.php file to check if constants aren’t already defined before doing that.
- 變更 Loader Library method model() to only apply ucfirst() and not strtolower() to the requested class name.
- 變更 Config Library methods base_url(), site_url() to allow protocol-relative URLs by passing an empty string as the protocol.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2284） - Database method protect_identifiers() breaks when Query Builder isn’t enabled.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4052） - Routing with anonymous functions didn’t work for routes that don’t use regular expressions.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4056） - Input Library method get_request_header() could not return a value unless request_headers() was called beforehand.
- Fixed a bug where the Database Class entered an endless loop if it fails to connect with the ‘sqlsrv’ driver.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4065） - Database method protect_identifiers() treats a traling space as an alias separator if the input doesn’t contain ‘ AS ‘.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4066） - Cache Library couldn’t fallback to a backup driver if the primary one is Memcache(d) or Redis.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4073） - Email Library method send() could return TRUE in case of an actual failure when an SMTP command fails.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4086） - Query Builder didn’t apply dbprefix to LIKE conditions if the pattern included spaces.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4091） - Cache Library ‘file’ driver could be tricked into accepting empty cache item IDs.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4093） - Query Builder modified string values containing ‘AND’, ‘OR’ while compiling WHERE conditions.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4096） - Query Builder didn’t apply dbprefix when compiling BETWEEN conditions.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4105） - Form Validation Library didn’t allow pipe characters inside “bracket parameters” when using a string ruleset.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4109） - Routing to default_controller didn’t work when enable_query_strings is set to TRUE.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4044） - Cache Library ‘redis’ driver didn’t catch RedisException that could be thrown during authentication.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4120） - Database method error() didn’t return error info when called after query() with the ‘mssql’ driver.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4116） - Pagination Library set the wrong page number on the “data-ci-pagination-page” attribute in generated links.
- 錯誤修正 Pagination Library added the ‘rel=”start”’ attribute to the first displayed link even if it’s not actually linking the first page.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4137） - Error Handling breaks for the new Error exceptions under PHP 7.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4126） - Form Validation Library method reset_validation() discarded validation rules from config files.
發布日期：August 7, 2015
- Added DoS mitigation to hash_pbkdf2() compatibility function.
- Added list_fields() support for SQLite (‘sqlite3’ and ‘pdo_sqlite’ drivers).
- Added SSL connection support for the ‘mysqli’ and ‘pdo_mysql’ drivers.
- File Uploading Library changes:
- Changed method set_error() to accept a custom log level (defaults to ‘error’).
- Errors “no_file_selected”, “file_partial”, “stopped_by_extension”, “no_file_types”, “invalid_filetype”, “bad_filename” are now logged at the ‘debug’ level.
- Errors “file_exceeds_limit”, “file_exceeds_form_limit”, “invalid_filesize”, “invalid_dimensions” are now logged at the ‘info’ level.
- Added ‘is_resource’ to the available expectations in Unit Testing Library.
- File Uploading Library changes:
- Added support for defining a list of specific query parameters in $config['cache_query_string'] for the Output Library.
- Added class existence and inheritance checks to CI_Loader::model() in order to ease debugging in case of name collisions.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3733） - Autoloading of libraries with aliases didn’t work, although it was advertised to.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3744） - Redis Caching driver didn’t handle authentication failures properly.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3761） - URL Helper function anchor() didn’t work with array inputs.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3773） - db_select() didn’t work for MySQL with the PDO Database driver.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3771） - Form Validation Library was looking for a ‘form_validation_’ prefix when trying to translate field name labels.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3787） - FTP Library method delete_dir() failed when the target has subdirectories.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3801） - Output Library method _display_cache() incorrectly looked for the last modified time of a directory instead of the cache file.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3816） - Form Validation Library treated empty string values as non-existing ones.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3823） - Session Library drivers Redis and Memcached didn’t properly handle locks that are blocking the request for more than 30 seconds.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3846） - Image Manipulation Library method image_mirror_gd() didn’t properly initialize its variables.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3854） - field_data() didn’t work properly with the Oracle (OCI8) database driver.
- Fixed a bug in the Database Utility Class method csv_from_result() didn’t work with a whitespace CSV delimiter.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3890） - Input Library method get_request_header() treated header names as case-sensitive.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3903） - Form Validation Library ignored “unnamed” closure validation rules.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3904） - Form Validation Library ignored “named” callback rules when the field is empty and there’s no ‘required’ rule.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3922） - Email and XML-RPC libraries could enter an infinite loop due to PHP bug #39598.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3913） - Cache Library didn’t work with the direct $this->cache->$driver_name->method() syntax with Redis and Memcache(d).
- 錯誤修正（編號 3932） - Query Builder didn’t properly compile WHERE and HAVING conditions for field names that end with “and”, “or”.
- Fixed a bug in Query Builder where delete() didn’t properly work on multiple tables with a WHERE condition previously set via where().
- 錯誤修正（編號 3952） - Database method list_fields() didn’t work with SQLite3.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3955） - Cache Library methods increment() and decrement() ignored the ‘key_prefix’ setting.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3963） - Unit Testing Library wrongly tried to translate filenames, line numbers and notes values in test results.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3965） - File Uploading Library ignored the “encrypt_name” setting when “overwrite” is enabled.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3968） - Database Forge method add_key() didn’t treat array inputs as composite keys unless it’s a PRIMARY KEY.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3715） - Pagination Library could generate broken link when a protocol-relative base URL is used.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3828） - Output Library method delete_cache() couldn’t delete index page caches.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3704） - Database method stored_procedure() in the ‘oci8’ driver didn’t properly bind parameters.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3778） - Download Helper function force_download() incorrectly sent a Pragma response header.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3752） - $routing['directory'] overrides were not properly handled and always resulted in a 404 “Not Found” error.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3279） - Query Builder methods update() and get_compiled_update() did double escaping on the table name if it was provided via from().
- 錯誤修正（編號 3991） - $config['rewrite_short_tags'] never worked due to function_exists('eval') always returning FALSE.
- Fixed a bug where the File Uploading Library library will not properly configure its maximum file size unless the input value is of type integer.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4000） - Pagination Library didn’t enable “rel” attributes by default if no attributes-related config options were used.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4004） - URI Class didn’t properly parse the request URI if it contains a colon followed by a digit.
- Fixed a bug in Query Builder where the $escape parameter for some methods only affected field names.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4012） - Query Builder methods where_in(), or_where_in(), where_not_in(), or_where_not_in() didn’t take into account previously cached WHERE conditions when query cache is in use.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4015） - Email Library method set_header() didn’t support method chaining, although it was advertised.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4027） - Routing with HTTP verbs only worked if the route request method was declared in all-lowercase letters.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4026） - Database Transactions always rollback if any previous query() call fails.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4023） - String Helper function increment_string() didn’t escape its $separator parameter.
發布日期：March 30, 2015
- CodeIgniter has been relicensed with the MIT License, eliminating its old proprietary licensing.
- PHP 5.1.6 is no longer supported. CodeIgniter now requires PHP 5.2.4 and recommends PHP 5.4+ or newer to be used.
- Changed filenaming convention (class file names now must be Ucfirst and everything else in lowercase).
- Changed the default database driver to ‘mysqli’ (the old ‘mysql’ driver is DEPRECATED).
- $_SERVER['CI_ENV'] can now be set to control the ENVIRONMENT constant.
- Added an optional backtrace to php-error template.
- Added Android to the list of user agents.
- Added Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Android, Blackberry, iOS and PlayStation 3 to the list of user platforms.
- Added Fennec (Firefox for mobile) to the list of mobile user agents.
- Ability to log certain error types, not all under a threshold.
- Added support for pem, p10, p12, p7a, p7c, p7m, p7r, p7s, crt, crl, der, kdb, rsa, cer, sst, csr Certs to mimes.php.
- Added support for pgp, gpg, zsh and cdr files to mimes.php.
- Added support for 3gp, 3g2, mp4, wmv, f4v, vlc Video files to mimes.php.
- Added support for m4a, aac, m4u, xspf, au, ac3, flac, ogg, wma Audio files to mimes.php.
- Added support for kmz and kml (Google Earth) files to mimes.php.
- Added support for ics Calendar files to mimes.php.
- Added support for rar, jar and 7zip archives to mimes.php.
- Updated support for xml (‘application/xml’) and xsl (‘application/xml’, ‘text/xsl’) files in mimes.php.
- Updated support for doc files in mimes.php.
- Updated support for docx files in mimes.php.
- Updated support for php files in mimes.php.
- Updated support for zip files in mimes.php.
- Updated support for csv files in mimes.php.
- Added Romanian, Greek, Vietnamese and Cyrilic characters in application/config/foreign_characters.php.
- Changed logger to only chmod when file is first created.
- Removed previously deprecated SHA1 Library.
- Removed previously deprecated use of $autoload['core'] in application/config/autoload.php. Only entries in $autoload['libraries'] are auto-loaded now.
- Removed previously deprecated EXT constant.
- Updated all classes to be written in PHP 5 style, with visibility declarations and no var usage for properties.
- Added an Exception handler.
- Moved error templates to application/views/errors/ and made the path configurable via $config['error_views_path'].
- Added support non-HTML error templates for CLI applications.
- Moved the Log class to application/core/
- Global config files are loaded first, then environment ones. Environment config keys overwrite base ones, allowing to only set the keys we want changed per environment.
- Changed detection of $view_folder so that if it’s not found in the current path, it will now also be searched for under the application folder.
- Path constants BASEPATH, APPPATH and VIEWPATH are now (internally) defined as absolute paths.
- Updated email validation methods to use filter_var() instead of PCRE.
- Changed environment defaults to report all errors in development and only fatal ones in testing, production but only display them in development.
- Updated ip_address database field lengths from 16 to 45 for supporting IPv6 address on Trackback Library and Captcha Helper.
- Removed cheatsheets and quick_reference PDFs from the documentation.
- Added availability checks where usage of dangerous functions like eval() and exec() is required.
- Added support for changing the file extension of log files using $config['log_file_extension'].
- Added support for turning newline standardization on/off via $config['standardize_newlines'] and set it to FALSE by default.
- Added configuration setting $config['composer_autoload'] to enable loading of a Composer auto-loader.
- Removed the automatic conversion of ‘programmatic characters’ to HTML entities from the URI Library.
- Changed log messages that say a class or file was loaded to “info” level instead of “debug”, so that they don’t pollute log files when $config['log_threshold'] is set to 2 (debug).
- Date Helper changes include:
- Added an optional third parameter to timespan() that constrains the number of time units displayed.
- Added an optional parameter to timezone_menu() that allows more attributes to be added to the generated select tag.
- Added function date_range() that generates a list of dates between a specified period.
- Deprecated standard_date(), which now just uses the native date() with DateTime constants.
- Changed now() to work with all timezone strings supported by PHP.
- Changed days_in_month() to use the native cal_days_in_month() PHP function, if available.
- URL Helper changes include:
- Deprecated separator options dash and underscore for function url_title() (they are only aliases for ‘-‘ and ‘_’ respectively).
- url_title() will now trim extra dashes from beginning and end.
- anchor_popup() will now fill the href attribute with the URL and its JS code will return FALSE instead.
- Added JS window name support to the anchor_popup() function.
- Added support for menubar attribute to the anchor_popup().
- Added support (auto-detection) for HTTP/1.1 response codes 303, 307 in redirect().
- Changed redirect() to choose the refresh method only on IIS servers, instead of all servers on Windows (when auto is used).
- Changed anchor(), anchor_popup(), and redirect() to support protocol-relative URLs (e.g. //ellislab.com/codeigniter).
- HTML Helper changes include:
- Added more doctypes.
- Changed application and environment config files to be loaded in a cascade-like manner.
- Changed doctype() to cache and only load once the doctypes array.
- Deprecated functions nbs() and br(), which are just aliases for the native str_repeat() with and <br /> respectively.
- Inflector Helper changes include:
- Download Helper changes include:
- Added an optional third parameter to force_download() that enables/disables sending the actual file MIME type in the Content-Type header (disabled by default).
- Added a work-around in force_download() for a bug Android <= 2.1, where the filename extension needs to be in uppercase.
- Added support for reading from an existing file path by passing NULL as the second parameter to force_download() (useful for large files and/or safely transmitting binary data).
- Form Helper changes include:
- Security Helper changes include:
- Smiley Helper changes include:
- Deprecated the whole helper as too specific for CodeIgniter.
- Removed previously deprecated function js_insert_smiley().
- Changed application and environment config files to be loaded in a cascade-like manner.
- The smileys array is now cached and loaded only once.
- File Helper changes include:
- String Helper changes include:
- Deprecated function repeater() - it’s just an alias for PHP’s native str_repeat().
- Deprecated function trim_slashes() - it’s just an alias for PHP’s native trim() (with a slash as its second argument).
- Deprecated randomization type options unique and encrypt for funcion random_string() (they are only aliases for md5 and sha1 respectively).
- CAPTCHA Helper changes include:
- Added word_length and pool options to allow customization of the generated word.
- Added colors configuration to allow customization for the background, border, text and grid colors.
- Added filename to the returned array elements.
- Updated to use imagepng() in case that imagejpeg() isn’t available.
- Added font_size option to allow customization of font size.
- Added img_id option to set id attribute of captcha image.
- Text Helper changes include:
- Directory Helper directory_map() will now append DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR to directory names in the returned array.
- Array Helper element() and elements() now return NULL instead of FALSE when the required elements don’t exist.
- Language Helper lang() now accepts an optional list of additional HTML attributes.
- Deprecated the Email Helper as its valid_email(), send_email() functions are now only aliases for PHP native functions filter_var() and mail() respectively.
- Date Helper changes include:
- DEPRECATED the ‘mysql’, ‘sqlite’, ‘mssql’ and ‘pdo/dblib’ (also known as ‘pdo/mssql’ or ‘pdo/sybase’) drivers.
- Added dsn configuration setting for drivers that support DSN strings (PDO, PostgreSQL, Oracle, ODBC, CUBRID).
- Added schema configuration setting (defaults to public) for drivers that might need it (currently used by PostgreSQL and ODBC).
- Added save_queries configuration setting to application/config/database.php (defaults to TRUE).
- Removed autoinit configuration setting as it doesn’t make sense to instantiate the database class but not connect to the database.
- Added subdrivers support (currently only used by PDO).
- Added an optional database name parameter to db_select().
- Removed protect_identifiers() and renamed internal method _protect_identifiers() to it instead - it was just an alias.
- Renamed internal method _escape_identifiers() to escape_identifiers().
- Updated escape_identifiers() to accept an array of fields as well as strings.
- MySQL and MySQLi drivers now require at least MySQL version 5.1.
- Added a $persistent parameter to db_connect() and changed db_pconnect() to be an alias for db_connect(TRUE).
- db_set_charset() now only requires one parameter (collation was only needed due to legacy support for MySQL versions prior to 5.1).
- db_select() will now always (if required by the driver) be called by db_connect() instead of only when initializing.
- Replaced the _error_message() and _error_number() methods with error(), which returns an array containing the last database error code and message.
- Improved version() implementation so that drivers that have a native function to get the version number don’t have to be defined in the core DB_driver class.
- Added capability for packages to hold config/database.php config files.
- Added MySQL client compression support.
- Added encrypted connections support (for mysql, sqlsrv and PDO with sqlsrv).
- Removed Loader Class from Database error tracing to better find the likely culprit.
- Added support for SQLite3 database driver.
- Added Interbase/Firebird database support via the ibase driver.
- Added ODBC support for create_database(), drop_database() and drop_table() in Database Forge.
- Added support to binding arrays as IN() sets in query().
- Query Builder changes include:
- Renamed the Active Record class to Query Builder to remove confusion with the Active Record design pattern.
- Added the ability to insert objects with insert_batch().
- Added new methods that return the SQL string of queries without executing them: get_compiled_select(), get_compiled_insert(), get_compiled_update(), get_compiled_delete().
- Added an optional parameter that allows to disable escaping (useful for custom fields) for methods join(), order_by(), where_in(), or_where_in(), where_not_in(), or_where_not_in(), insert(), insert_batch().
- Added support for join() with multiple conditions.
- Added support for USING in join().
- Added support for EXISTS in where().
- Added seed values support for random ordering with order_by(seed, 'RANDOM').
- Changed limit() to ignore NULL values instead of always casting to integer.
- Changed offset() to ignore empty values instead of always casting to integer.
- Methods insert_batch() and update_batch() now return an integer representing the number of rows affected by them.
- Methods where(), or_where(), having() and or_having() now convert trailing = and <>, != SQL operators to IS NULL and IS NOT NULL respectively when the supplied comparison value is NULL.
- Added method chaining support to reset_query(), start_cache(), stop_cache() and flush_cache().
- Added an optional second parameter to count_all_results() to disable resetting of QB values.
- Database Results changes include:
- Added a constructor to the DB_result class and moved all driver-specific properties and logic out of the base DB_driver class to allow better abstraction.
- Added method unbuffered_row() for fetching a row without prefetching the whole result (consume less memory).
- Renamed former method _data_seek() to data_seek() and made it public.
- Improved support for the MySQLi driver, including:
- OOP style usage of the PHP extension is now used, instead of the procedural aliases.
- Server version checking is now done via mysqli::$server_info instead of running an SQL query.
- Added persistent connections support for PHP >= 5.3.
- Added support for configuring socket pipe connections.
- Added support for backup() in Database Utilities.
- Changed methods trans_begin(), trans_commit() and trans_rollback() to use the PHP API instead of sending queries.
- Improved support of the PDO driver, including:
- Improved support of the PostgreSQL driver, including:
- pg_version() is now used to get the database version number, when possible.
- Added db_set_charset() support.
- Added support for optimize_table() in Database Utilities (rebuilds table indexes).
- Added boolean data type support in escape().
- Added update_batch() support.
- Removed limit() and order_by() support for UPDATE and DELETE queries as PostgreSQL does not support those features.
- Added a work-around for dead persistent connections to be re-created after a database restart.
- Changed db_connect() to include the (new) schema value into Postgre’s search_path session variable.
- pg_escape_literal() is now used for escaping strings, if available.
- Improved support of the CUBRID driver, including:
- Added DSN string support.
- Added persistent connections support.
- Improved list_databases() in Database Utility (until now only the currently used database was returned).
- Improved support of the MSSQL and SQLSRV drivers, including:
- Added random ordering support.
- Added support for optimize_table() in Database Utility.
- Added escaping with QUOTE_IDENTIFIER setting detection.
- Added port handling support for UNIX-based systems (MSSQL driver).
- Added OFFSET support for SQL Server 2005 and above.
- Added db_set_charset() support (MSSQL driver).
- Added a scrollable property to enable configuration of the cursor to use (SQLSRV driver).
- Added support and auto-detection for the SQLSRV_CURSOR_CLIENT_BUFFERED scrollable cursor flag (SQLSRV driver).
- Changed default behavior to not use SQLSRV_CURSOR_STATIC due to performance issues (SQLSRV driver).
- Improved support of the Oracle (OCI8) driver, including:
- Added DSN string support (Easy Connect and TNS).
- Added support for drop_table() in Database Forge.
- Added support for list_databases() in Database Utilities.
- Generally improved for speed and cleaned up all of its components.
- num_rows() is now only called explicitly by the developer and no longer re-executes statements.
- Improved support of the SQLite driver, including:
- Database Forge changes include:
- Added an optional second parameter to drop_table() that allows adding the IF EXISTS condition, which is no longer the default.
- Added support for passing a custom database object to the loader.
- Added support for passing custom table attributes (such as ENGINE for MySQL) to create_table().
- Added support for usage of the FIRST clause in add_column() for MySQL and CUBRID.
- Added partial support for field comments (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle).
- Deprecated add_column()‘s third method. AFTER clause should now be added to the field definition array instead.
- Overall improved support for all of the drivers.
- Database Utility changes include:
- Added support for passing a custom database object to the loader.
- Modified the class to no longer extend Database Forge, which has been a deprecated behavior for awhile.
- Overall improved support for all of the drivers.
- Added foreign_key_checks option to MySQL/MySQLi backup, allowing statement to disable/re-enable foreign key checks to be inserted into the backup output.
- Added a new Encryption Library to replace the old, largely insecure Encrypt Library.
- Encrypt Library changes include:
- Deprecated the library in favor of the new Encryption Library.
- Added support for hashing algorithms other than SHA1 and MD5.
- Removed previously deprecated sha1() method.
- Session Library changes include:
- Completely re-written the library to use self-contained drivers via $config['sess_driver'].
- Added ‘files’, ‘database’, ‘redis’ and ‘memcached’ drivers (using ‘files’ by default).
- Added $config['sess_save_path'] setting to specify where the session data is stored, depending on the driver.
- Dropped support for storing session data in cookies (which renders $config['sess_encrypt_cookie'] useless and is therefore also removed).
- Dropped official support for storing session data in databases other than MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Changed table structure for the ‘database’ driver.
- Added a new tempdata feature that allows setting userdata items with expiration time (mark_as_temp(), tempdata(), set_tempdata(), unset_tempdata()).
- Changed method keep_flashdata() to also accept an array of keys.
- Changed methods userdata(), flashdata() to return an array of all userdata/flashdata when no parameter is passed.
- Deprecated method all_userdata() - it is now just an alias for userdata() with no parameters.
- Added method has_userdata() that verifies the existence of a userdata item.
- Added debug level log messages for key events in the session validation process.
- Dropped support for the sess_match_useragent option.
- File Uploading Library changes include:
- Added method chaining support.
- Added support for using array notation in file field names.
- Added max_filename_increment and file_ext_tolower configuration settings.
- Added min_width and min_height configuration settings for images.
- Added mod_mime_fix configuration setting to disable suffixing multiple file extensions with an underscore.
- Added the possibility pass allowed_types as an array.
- Added an $index parameter to the method data().
- Added a $reset parameter to method initialize().
- Removed method clean_file_name() and its usage in favor of Security Library‘s sanitize_filename().
- Removed method mimes_types().
- Changed CI_Upload::_prep_filename() to simply replace all (but the last) dots in the filename with underscores, instead of suffixing them.
- Calendar Library changes include:
- Added method chaining support.
- Added configuration to generate days of other months instead of blank cells.
- Added auto-configuration for next_prev_url if it is empty and show_prev_next is set to TRUE.
- Added support for templating via an array in addition to the encoded string.
- Changed method get_total_days() to be an alias for Date Helper days_in_month().
- Cart Library changes include:
- Deprecated the library as too specific for CodeIgniter.
- Added method remove() to remove a cart item, updating with quantity of 0 seemed like a hack but has remained to retain compatibility.
- Added method get_item() to enable retrieving data for a single cart item.
- Added unicode support for product names.
- Added support for disabling product name strictness via the $product_name_safe property.
- Changed insert() method to auto-increment quantity for an item when inserted twice instead of resetting it.
- Changed update() method to support updating all properties attached to an item and not to require ‘qty’.
- Image Manipulation Library changes include:
- The initialize() method now only sets existing class properties.
- Added support for 3-length hex color values for wm_font_color and wm_shadow_color properties, as well as validation for them.
- Class properties wm_font_color, wm_shadow_color and wm_use_drop_shadow are now protected, to avoid breaking the text_watermark() method if they are set manually after initialization.
- If property maintain_ratio is set to TRUE, image_reproportion() now doesn’t need both width and height to be specified.
- Property maintain_ratio is now taken into account when resizing images using ImageMagick library.
- Added support for maintaining transparency for PNG images when watermarking.
- Added a file_permissions setting.
- Form Validation Library changes include:
- Added method error_array() to return all error messages as an array.
- Added method set_data() to set an alternative data array to be validated instead of the default $_POST.
- Added method reset_validation() which resets internal validation variables in case of multiple validation routines.
- Added support for setting error delimiters in the config file via $config['error_prefix'] and $config['error_suffix'].
- Internal method _execute() now considers input data to be invalid if a specified rule is not found.
- Removed method is_numeric() as it exists as a native PHP function and _execute() will find and use that (the is_numeric rule itself is deprecated since 1.6.1).
- Native PHP functions used as rules can now accept an additional parameter, other than the data itself.
- Updated method set_rules() to accept an array of rules as well as a string.
- Fields that have empty rules set no longer run through validation (and therefore are not considered erroneous).
- Added rule differs to check if the value of a field differs from the value of another field.
- Added rule valid_url.
- Added rule in_list to check if the value of a field is within a given list.
- Added support for named parameters in error messages.
- Language line keys must now be prefixed with form_validation_.
- Added rule alpha_numeric_spaces.
- Added support for custom error messages per field rule.
- Added support for callable rules when they are passed as an array.
- Added support for non-ASCII domains in valid_email rule, depending on the Intl extension.
- Changed the debug message about an error message not being set to include the rule name it is about.
- Caching Library changes include:
- Added Wincache driver.
- Added Redis driver.
- Added a key_prefix option for cache IDs.
- Updated driver is_supported() methods to log at the “debug” level.
- Added option to store raw values instead of CI-formatted ones (APC, Memcache).
- Added atomic increment/decrement feature via increment(), decrement().
- E-mail Library changes include:
- Added a custom filename parameter to attach() as $this->email->attach($filename, $disposition, $newname).
- Added possibility to send attachment as buffer string in attach() as $this->email->attach($buffer, $disposition, $newname, $mime).
- Added possibility to attach remote files by passing a URL.
- Added method attachment_cid() to enable embedding inline attachments into HTML.
- Added dsn (delivery status notification) option.
- Renamed method _set_header() to set_header() and made it public to enable adding custom headers.
- Successfully sent emails will automatically clear the parameters.
- Added a return_path parameter to the from() method.
- Removed the second parameter (character limit) from internal method _prep_quoted_printable() as it is never used.
- Internal method _prep_quoted_printable() will now utilize the native quoted_printable_encode(), imap_8bit() functions (if available) when CRLF is set to “rn”.
- Default charset now relies on the global $config['charset'] setting.
- Removed unused protected method _get_ip() (Input Library‘s ip_address() should be used anyway).
- Internal method _prep_q_encoding() now utilizes PHP’s mbstring and iconv extensions (when available) and no longer has a second ($from) argument.
- Added an optional parameter to print_debugger() to allow specifying which parts of the message should be printed (‘headers’, ‘subject’, ‘body’).
- Added SMTP keepalive option to avoid opening the connection for each send() call. Accessible as $smtp_keepalive.
- Public method set_header() now filters the input by removing all “\r” and “\n” characters.
- Added support for non-ASCII domains in valid_email(), depending on the Intl extension.
- Pagination Library changes include:
- Deprecated usage of the “anchor_class” setting (use the new “attributes” setting instead).
- Added method chaining support to initialize() method.
- Added support for the anchor “rel” attribute.
- Added support for setting custom attributes.
- Added support for language translations of the first_link, next_link, prev_link and last_link values.
- Added support for $config['num_links'] = 0 configuration.
- Added $config['reuse_query_string'] to allow automatic repopulation of query string arguments, combined with normal URI segments.
- Added $config['use_global_url_suffix'] to allow overriding the library ‘suffix’ value with that of the global $config['url_suffix'] setting.
- Removed the default from a number of the configuration variables.
- Profiler Library changes include:
- Database object names are now being displayed.
- The sum of all queries running times in seconds is now being displayed.
- Added support for displaying the HTTP DNT (“Do Not Track”) header.
- Added support for displaying $_FILES.
- Migration Library changes include:
- Added support for timestamp-based migrations (enabled by default).
- Added $config['migration_type'] to allow switching between sequential and timestamp migrations.
- XML-RPC Library changes include:
- Added the ability to use a proxy.
- Added Basic HTTP authentication support.
- User Agent Library changes include:
- Added check to detect if robots are pretending to be mobile clients (helps with e.g. Google indexing mobile website versions).
- Added method parse() to allow parsing a custom user-agent string, different from the current visitor’s.
- HTML Table Library changes include:
- Added method chaining support.
- Added support for setting table class defaults in a config file.
- Zip Library changes include:
- Method read_file() can now also alter the original file path/name while adding files to an archive.
- Added support for changing the compression level.
- Trackback Library method receive() will now utilize iconv() if it is available but mb_convert_encoding() is not.
- Routing changes include:
- Added support for multiple levels of controller directories.
- Added support for per-directory default_controller and 404_override classes.
- Added possibility to route requests using HTTP verbs.
- Added possibility to route requests using callbacks.
- Added a new reserved route (translate_uri_dashes) to allow usage of dashes in the controller and method URI segments.
- Deprecated methods fetch_directory(), fetch_class() and fetch_method() in favor of their respective public properties.
- Removed method _set_overrides() and moved its logic to the class constructor.
- URI Library changes include:
- Added conditional PCRE UTF-8 support to the “invalid URI characters” check and removed the preg_quote() call from it to allow more flexibility.
- Renamed method _filter_uri() to filter_uri().
- Changed method filter_uri() to accept by reference and removed its return value.
- Changed private methods to protected so that MY_URI can override them.
- Renamed internal method _parse_cli_args() to _parse_argv().
- Renamed internal method _detect_uri() to _parse_request_uri().
- Changed _parse_request_uri() to accept absolute URIs for compatibility with HTTP/1.1 as per RFC2616 <http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2616.txt>.
- Added protected method _parse_query_string() to URI paths in the the QUERY_STRING value, like _parse_request_uri() does.
- Changed URI string detection logic to always default to REQUEST_URI unless configured otherwise or under CLI.
- Removed methods _remove_url_suffix(), _explode_segments() and moved their logic into _set_uri_string().
- Removed method _fetch_uri_string() and moved its logic into the class constructor.
- Removed method _reindex_segments().
- Loader Library changes include:
- Added method chaining support.
- Added method get_vars() to the Loader to retrieve all variables loaded with $this->load->vars().
- _ci_autoloader() is now a protected method.
- Added autoloading of drivers with $autoload['drivers'].
- $config['rewrite_short_tags'] now has no effect when using PHP 5.4 as <?= will always be available.
- Changed method config() to return whatever CI_Config::load() returns instead of always being void.
- Added support for library and model aliasing on autoload.
- Changed method is_loaded() to ask for the (case sensitive) library name instead of its instance name.
- Removed $_base_classes property and unified all class data in $_ci_classes instead.
- Added method clear_vars() to allow clearing the cached variables for views.
- Input Library changes include:
- Deprecated the $config['global_xss_filtering'] setting.
- Added method() to retrieve $_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'].
- Added support for arrays and network addresses (e.g. 192.168.1.1/24) for use with the proxy_ips setting.
- Added method input_stream() to aid in using php://input stream data such as one passed via PUT, DELETE and PATCH requests.
- Changed method valid_ip() to use PHP’s native filter_var() function.
- Changed internal method _sanitize_globals() to skip enforcing reversal of register_globals in PHP 5.4+, where this functionality no longer exists.
- Changed methods get(), post(), get_post(), cookie(), server(), user_agent() to return NULL instead of FALSE when no value is found.
- Changed default value of the $xss_clean parameter to NULL for all methods that utilize it, the default value is now determined by the $config['global_xss_filtering'] setting.
- Added method post_get() and changed get_post() to search in GET data first. Both methods’ names now properly match their GET/POST data search priorities.
- Changed method _fetch_from_array() to parse array notation in field name.
- Changed method _fetch_from_array() to allow retrieving multiple fields at once.
- Added an option for _clean_input_keys() to return FALSE instead of terminating the whole script.
- Deprecated the is_cli_request() method, it is now an alias for the new is_cli() common function.
- Added an $xss_clean parameter to method user_agent() and removed the $user_agent property.
- Added property $raw_input_stream to access php://input data.
- Common functions changes include:
- Added function get_mimes() to return the application/config/mimes.php array.
- Added support for HTTP code 303 (“See Other”) in set_status_header().
- Removed redundant conditional to determine HTTP server protocol in set_status_header().
- Renamed _exception_handler() to _error_handler() and replaced it with a real exception handler.
- Changed _error_handler() to respect php.ini display_errors setting.
- Added function is_https() to check if a secure connection is used.
- Added function is_cli() to replace the CI_Input::is_cli_request() method.
- Added function function_usable() to work around a bug in Suhosin <http://www.hardened-php.net/suhosin/>.
- Removed the third ($php_error) argument from function log_message().
- Changed internal function load_class() to accept a constructor parameter instead of (previously unused) class name prefix.
- Removed default parameter value of is_php().
- Added a second argument $double_encode to html_escape().
- Changed function config_item() to return NULL instead of FALSE when no value is found.
- Changed function set_status_header() to return immediately when run under CLI.
- Output Library changes include:
- Added a second argument to method set_content_type() that allows setting the document charset as well.
- Added methods get_content_type() and get_header().
- Added method delete_cache().
- Added configuration option $config['cache_query_string'] to enable taking the query string into account when caching.
- Changed caching behavior to compress the output before storing it, if $config['compress_output'] is enabled.
- Config Library changes include:
- Changed site_url() method to accept an array as well.
- Removed internal method _assign_to_config() and moved its implementation to CodeIgniter.php instead.
- item() now returns NULL instead of FALSE when the required config item doesn’t exist.
- Added an optional second parameter to both base_url() and site_url() that allows enforcing of a protocol different than the one in the base_url configuration setting.
- Added HTTP “Host” header character validation to prevent cache poisoning attacks when base_url auto-detection is used.
- Security Library changes include:
- Added $config['csrf_regeneration'], which makes CSRF token regeneration optional.
- Added $config['csrf_exclude_uris'], allowing for exclusion of URIs from the CSRF protection (regular expressions are supported).
- Added method strip_image_tags().
- Added method get_random_bytes() and switched CSRF & XSS token generation to use it.
- Modified method sanitize_filename() to read a public $filename_bad_chars property for getting the invalid characters list.
- Return status code of 403 instead of a 500 if CSRF protection is enabled but a token is missing from a request.
- Language Library changes include:
- Changed method load() to filter the language name with ctype_alpha().
- Changed method load() to also accept an array of language files.
- Added an optional second parameter to method line() to disable error logging for line keys that were not found.
- Language files are now loaded in a cascading style with the one in system/ always loaded and overridden afterwards, if another one is found.
- Hooks Library changes include:
- Added support for closure hooks (or anything that is_callable() returns TRUE for).
- Renamed method _call_hook() to call_hook().
- Class instances are now stored in order to maintain their state.
- UTF-8 Library changes include:
- Log Library changes include:
- Added a $config['log_file_permissions'] setting.
- Changed the library constructor to try to create the log_path directory if it doesn’t exist.
- Added support for microseconds (“u” date format character) in $config['log_date_format'].
- Added compatibility layers for:
- Removed CI_CORE boolean constant from CodeIgniter.php (no longer Reactor and Core versions).
- Added support for HTTP-Only cookies with new config option cookie_httponly (default FALSE).
- $config['time_reference'] now supports all timezone strings supported by PHP.
- Fatal PHP errors are now also passed to _error_handler(), so they can be logged.
- Routing changes include:
- Fixed a bug where unlink() raised an error if cache file did not exist when you try to delete it.
- 錯誤修正（編號 181） - a typo in the form validation language file.
- 錯誤修正（編號 159、編號 163） - Query Builder nested transactions didn’t work properly due to $_trans_depth not being incremented.
- 錯誤修正（編號 737、編號 75） - Pagination anchor class was not set properly when using initialize method.
- 錯誤修正（編號 419） - URL Helper auto_link() didn’t recognize URLs that come after a word boundary.
- 錯誤修正（編號 724） - Form Validation Library rule is_unique didn’t check if a database connection exists.
- 錯誤修正（編號 647） - Zip Library internal method _get_mod_time() didn’t suppress possible “stat failed” errors generated by filemtime().
- 錯誤修正（編號 157、編號 174） - Image Manipulation Library method clear() didn’t completely clear properties.
- 錯誤修正 Database Forge method create_table() with PostgreSQL database could lead to fetching the whole table.
- 錯誤修正（編號 795） - Form Helper form_open() didn’t add the default form method and accept-charset when an empty array is passed to it.
- 錯誤修正（編號 797） - Date Helper timespan() was using incorrect seconds for year and month.
- Fixed a bug in Cart Library method contents() where if called without a TRUE (or equal) parameter, it would fail due to a typo.
- 錯誤修正（編號 406） - SQLSRV DB driver not returning resource on db_pconnect().
- Fixed a bug in Image Manipulation Library method gd_loaded() where it was possible for the script execution to end or a PHP E_WARNING message to be emitted.
- Fixed a bug in the Pagination library where when use_page_numbers=TRUE previous link and page 1 link did not have the same url.
- 錯誤修正（編號 561） - errors in XML-RPC Library were not properly escaped.
- 錯誤修正（編號 904） - Loader Library method initialize() caused a PHP Fatal error to be triggered if error level E_STRICT is used.
- Fixed a hosting edge case where an empty $_SERVER['HTTPS'] variable would evaluate to ‘on’.
- 錯誤修正（編號 154） - Session Library method sess_update() caused the session to be destroyed on pages where multiple AJAX requests were executed at once.
- Fixed a possible bug in Input Libary method is_ajax_request() where some clients might not send the X-Requested-With HTTP header value exactly as ‘XmlHttpRequest’.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1039） - Database Utilities internal method _backup() method failed for the ‘mysql’ driver due to a table name not being escaped.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1070） - CI_DB_driver::initialize() didn’t set a character set if a database is not selected.
- 錯誤修正（編號 177） - Form Validation Library method set_value() didn’t set the default value if POST data is NULL.
- 錯誤修正（編號 68、編號 414） - :Oracle’s escape_str() didn’t properly escape LIKE wild characters.
- 錯誤修正（編號 81） - ODBC’s list_fields() and field_data() methods skipped the first column due to odbc_field_*() functions’ index starting at 1 instead of 0.
- 錯誤修正（編號 129） - ODBC’s num_rows() method returned -1 in some cases, due to not all subdrivers supporting the odbc_num_rows() function.
- 錯誤修正（編號 153） - E_NOTICE being generated by getimagesize() in the File Uploading Library.
- 錯誤修正（編號 611） - SQLSRV’s error handling methods used to issue warnings when there’s no actual error.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1036） - is_write_type() method in the Database Library didn’t return TRUE for RENAME queries.
- Fixed a bug in PDO’s _version() method where it used to return the client version as opposed to the server one.
- Fixed a bug in PDO’s insert_id() method where it could’ve failed if it’s used with Postgre versions prior to 8.1.
- Fixed a bug in CUBRID’s affected_rows() method where a connection resource was passed to cubrid_affected_rows() instead of a result.
- 錯誤修正（編號 638） - db_set_charset() ignored its arguments and always used the configured charset instead.
- 錯誤修正（編號 413） - Oracle’s error handling methods used to only return connection-related errors.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1101） - Database Result method field_data() for ‘mysql’, ‘mysqli’ drivers was implemented as if it was handling a DESCRIBE result instead of the actual result set.
- Fixed a bug in Oracle’s Database Forge method _create_table() where it failed with AUTO_INCREMENT as it’s not supported.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1080） - when using the SMTP protocol, Email Library method send() was returning TRUE even if the connection/authentication against the server failed.
- 錯誤修正（編號 306） - ODBC’s insert_id() method was calling non-existent function odbc_insert_id(), which resulted in a fatal error.
- Fixed a bug in Oracle’s Database Result implementation where the cursor ID passed to it was always NULL.
- 錯誤修正（編號 64） - Regular expression in DB_query_builder.php failed to handle queries containing SQL bracket delimiters in the JOIN condition.
- Fixed a bug in the Session Library where a PHP E_NOTICE error was triggered by _unserialize() due to results from databases such as MSSQL and Oracle being space-padded on the right.
- 錯誤修正（編號 501） - Form Validation Library method set_rules() depended on count($_POST) instead of actually checking if the request method ‘POST’ before aborting.
- 錯誤修正（編號 136） - PostgreSQL and MySQL’s escape_str() method didn’t properly escape LIKE wild characters.
- Fixed a bug in Loader Library method library() where some PHP versions wouldn’t execute the class constructor.
- 錯誤修正（編號 88） - An unexisting property was used for configuration of the Memcache cache driver.
- 錯誤修正（編號 14） - Database Forge method create_database() didn’t utilize the configured database character set.
- 錯誤修正（編號 23、編號 1238） - Database Caching method delete_all() used to delete .htaccess and index.html files, which is a potential security risk.
- Fixed a bug in Trackback Library method validate_url() where it didn’t actually do anything, due to input not being passed by reference.
- 錯誤修正（編號 11、編號 183、編號 863） - Form Validation Library method _execute() silently continued to the next rule, if a rule method/function is not found.
- 錯誤修正（編號 122） - routed URI string was being reported incorrectly in sub-directories.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1241） - Zip Library method read_dir() wasn’t compatible with Windows.
- 錯誤修正（編號 306） - ODBC driver didn’t have an _insert_batch() method, which resulted in fatal error being triggered when insert_batch() is used with it.
- Fixed a bug in MSSQL and SQLSrv’s _truncate() where the TABLE keyword was missing.
- Fixed a bug in PDO’s trans_commit() method where it failed due to an erroneous property name.
- 錯誤修正（編號 798） - Query Builder method update() used to ignore LIKE conditions that were set with like().
- Fixed a bug in Oracle’s and MSSQL’s delete() methods where an erroneous SQL statement was generated when used with limit().
- Fixed a bug in SQLSRV’s delete() method where like() and limit() conditions were ignored.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1265） - Database connections were always closed, regardless of the ‘pconnect’ option value.
- 錯誤修正（編號 128） - Language Library did not correctly keep track of loaded language files.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1349） - File Uploading Library method get_extension() returned the original filename when it didn’t have an actual extension.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1273） - Query Builder method set_update_batch() generated an E_NOTICE message.
- 錯誤修正（編號 44、編號 110） - File Uploading Library method clean_file_name() didn’t clear ‘!’ and ‘#’ characters.
- 錯誤修正（編號 121） - Database Results method row() returned an array when there’s no actual result to be returned.
- 錯誤修正（編號 319） - SQLSRV’s affected_rows() method failed due to a scrollable cursor being created for write-type queries.
- 錯誤修正（編號 356） - Database driver ‘postgre’ didn’t have an _update_batch() method, which resulted in fatal error being triggered when update_batch() is used with it.
- 錯誤修正（編號 784、編號 862） - Database Forge method create_table() failed on SQLSRV/MSSQL when used with ‘IF NOT EXISTS’.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1419） - Driver Library had a static variable that was causing an error.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1411） - the Email Library used its own short list of MIMEs instead the one from config/mimes.php.
- Fixed a bug where php.ini setting magic_quotes_runtime wasn’t turned off for PHP 5.3 (where it is indeed deprecated, but not non-existent).
- 錯誤修正（編號 666） - Output Library method set_content_type() didn’t set the document charset.
- 錯誤修正（編號 784、編號 861） - Database Forge method create_table() used to accept constraints for MSSQL/SQLSRV integer-type columns.
- 錯誤修正（編號 706） - SQLSRV/MSSSQL Database drivers didn’t escape field names.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1452） - Query Builder method protect_identifiers() didn’t properly detect identifiers with spaces in their names.
- 錯誤修正 Query Builder method protect_identifiers() ignored its extra arguments when the value passed to it is an array.
- 錯誤修正 Query Builder internal method _has_operator() didn’t detect BETWEEN.
- 錯誤修正 Query Builder method join() failed with identifiers containing dashes.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1264） - Database Forge and Database Utilities didn’t update/reset the databases and tables list cache when a table or a database is created, dropped or renamed.
- 錯誤修正（編號 7） - Query Builder method join() only escaped one set of conditions.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1321） - CI_Exceptions couldn’t find the errors/ directory in some cases.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1202） - Encrypt Library encode_from_legacy() didn’t set back the encrypt mode on failure.
- 錯誤修正（編號 145） - Database Class method compile_binds() failed when the bind marker was present in a literal string within the query.
- Fixed a bug in Query Builder method protect_identifiers() where if passed along with the field names, operators got escaped as well.
- 錯誤修正（編號 10） - URI Library internal method _detect_uri() failed with paths containing a colon.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1387） - Query Builder method from() didn’t escape table aliases.
- 錯誤修正（編號 520） - Date Helper function :php:func:nice_date() failed when the optional second parameter is not passed.
- 錯誤修正（編號 318） - Profiling Library setting query_toggle_count was not settable as described in the manual.
- 錯誤修正（編號 938） - Config Library method site_url() added a question mark to the URL string when query strings are enabled even if it already existed.
- 錯誤修正（編號 999） - Config Library method site_url() always appended $config['url_suffix'] to the end of the URL string, regardless of whether a query string exists in it.
- 錯誤修正 URL Helper function anchor_popup() ignored the attributes argument if it is not an array.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1328） - Form Validation Library didn’t properly check the type of the form fields before processing them.
- 錯誤修正（編號 79） - Form Validation Library didn’t properly validate array fields that use associative keys or have custom indexes.
- 錯誤修正（編號 427） - Form Validation Library method strip_image_tags() was an alias to a non-existent method.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1545） - Query Builder method limit() wasn’t executed properly under Oracle.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1551） - Date Helper function standard_date() didn’t properly format W3C and ATOM standard dates.
- 錯誤修正 Query Builder method join() escaped literal values as if they were fields.
- 錯誤修正（編號 135） - PHP Error logging was impossible without the errors being displayed.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1613） - Form Helper functions form_multiselect(), form_dropdown() didn’t properly handle empty array option groups.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1605） - Pagination Library produced incorrect previous and next link values.
- Fixed a bug in SQLSRV’s affected_rows() method where an erroneous function name was used.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1000） - Change syntax of $view_file to $_ci_view_file to prevent being overwritten by application.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1757） - Directory Helper function directory_map() was skipping files and directories named ‘0’.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1789） - Database Library method escape_str() escaped quote characters in LIKE conditions twice under MySQL.
- 錯誤修正（編號 395） - Unit Testing Library method result() didn’t properly check array result columns when called from report().
- 錯誤修正（編號 1692） - Database Class method display_error() didn’t properly trace the possible error source on Windows systems.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1745） - Database Class method is_write_type() didn’t return TRUE for LOAD queries.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1765） - Database Class didn’t properly detect connection errors for the ‘mysqli’ driver.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1257） - Query Builder used to (unnecessarily) group FROM clause contents, which breaks certain queries and is invalid for some databases.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1709） - Email headers were broken when using long email subjects and rn as CRLF.
- Fixed a bug where MB_ENABLED constant was only declared if UTF8_ENABLED was set to TRUE.
- Fixed a bug where the Session Library accepted cookies with last_activity values being in the future.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1897） - Email Library triggered PHP E_WARNING errors when mail protocol used and to() is never called.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1409） - Email Library didn’t properly handle multibyte characters when applying Q-encoding to headers.
- 錯誤修正 Email Library ignored its wordwrap setting while handling alternative messages.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1476、編號 1909） - Pagination Library didn’t take into account actual routing when determining the current page.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1766） - Query Builder didn’t always take into account the dbprefix setting.
- 錯誤修正（編號 779） - URI Class didn’t always trim slashes from the uri_string as shown in the documentation.
- 錯誤修正（編號 134） - Database Caching method delete_cache() didn’t work in some cases due to cachedir not being initialized properly.
- 錯誤修正（編號 191） - Loader Library ignored attempts for (re)loading databases to get_instance()->db even when the old database connection is dead.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1255） - User Agent Library method is_referral() only checked if $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] exists.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1146） - Download Helper function force_download() incorrectly sent Cache-Control directives pre-check and post-check to Internet Explorer.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1811） - URI Library didn’t properly cache segments for uri_to_assoc() and ruri_to_assoc().
- 錯誤修正（編號 1506） - Form Helpers set empty name attributes.
- 錯誤修正（編號 59） - Query Builder method count_all_results() ignored the DISTINCT clause.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1624） - Form Validation Library rule matches didn’t property handle array field names.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1630） - Form Helper function set_value() didn’t escape HTML entities.
- 錯誤修正（編號 142） - Form Helper function form_dropdown() didn’t escape HTML entities in option values.
- 錯誤修正（編號 50） - Session Library unnecessarily stripped slashed from serialized data, making it impossible to read objects in a namespace.
- 錯誤修正（編號 658） - Routing wildcard :any didn’t work as advertised and matched multiple URI segments instead of all characters within a single segment.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1938） - Email Library removed multiple spaces inside a pre-formatted plain text message.
- 錯誤修正（編號 122） - URI Library method ruri_string() didn’t include a directory if one is used.
- Fixed a bug - Routing Library didn’t properly handle default_controller in a subdirectory when a method is also specified.
- 錯誤修正（編號 953） - post_controller_constructor hook wasn’t called with a 404_override.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1220） - Profiler Library didn’t display information for database objects that are instantiated inside models.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1978） - Directory Helper function directory_map()‘s return array didn’t make a distinction between directories and file indexes when a directory with a numeric name is present.
- 錯誤修正（編號 777） - Loader Library didn’t look for helper extensions in added package paths.
- 錯誤修正（編號 18） - APC Cache driver didn’t (un)serialize data, resulting in failure to store objects.
- 錯誤修正（編號 188） - Unit Testing Library filled up logs with error messages for non-existing language keys.
- 錯誤修正（編號 113） - Form Validation Library didn’t properly handle empty fields that were specified as an array.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2061） - Routing Class didn’t properly sanitize directory, controller and function triggers with enable_query_strings set to TRUE.
- Fixed a bug - SQLSRV didn’t support escape_like_str() or escaping an array of values.
- Fixed a bug - Database Results method list_fields() didn’t reset its field pointer for the ‘mysql’, ‘mysqli’ and ‘mssql’ drivers.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2211） - Migration Library extensions couldn’t execute CI_Migration::__construct().
- 錯誤修正（編號 2255） - Email Library didn’t apply smtp_timeout to socket reads and writes.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2239） - Email Library improperly handled the Subject when used with bcc_batch_mode resulting in E_WARNING messages and an empty Subject.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2234） - Query Builder didn’t reset JOIN cache for write-type queries.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2298） - Database Results method next_row() kept returning the last row, allowing for infinite loops.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2236、編號 2639） - Form Helper functions set_value(), set_select(), set_radio(), set_checkbox() didn’t parse array notation for keys if the rule was not present in the Form Validation Library.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2353） - Query Builder erroneously prefixed literal strings with dbprefix.
- 錯誤修正（編號 78） - Cart Library didn’t allow non-English letters in product names.
- 錯誤修正（編號 77） - Database Class didn’t properly handle the transaction “test mode” flag.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2380） - URI Routing method fetch_method() returned ‘index’ if the requested method name matches its controller name.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2388） - Email Library used to ignore attachment errors, resulting in broken emails being sent.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2498） - Form Validation Library rule valid_base64 only checked characters instead of actual validity.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2425） - OCI8 database driver method stored_procedure() didn’t log an error unless db_debug was set to TRUE.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2490） - Database Class method query() returning boolean instead of a result object for PostgreSQL-specific INSERT INTO ... RETURNING statements.
- 錯誤修正（編號 249） - Cache Library didn’t properly handle Memcache(d) configurations with missing options.
- 錯誤修正（編號 180） - config_item() didn’t take into account run-time configuration changes.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2551） - Loader Library method library() didn’t properly check if a class that is being loaded already exists.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2560） - Form Helper function form_open() set the ‘method=”post”’ attribute only if the passed attributes equaled an empty string.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2585） - Query Builder methods min(), max(), avg(), sum() didn’t escape field names.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2590） - Common function log_message() didn’t actually cache the CI_Log class instance.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2609） - Common function get_config() optional argument was only effective on first function call. Also, it can now add items, in addition to updating existing items.
- Fixed a bug in the ‘postgre’ database driver where the connection ID wasn’t passed to pg_escape_string().
- 錯誤修正（編號 33） - Script execution was terminated when an invalid cookie key was encountered.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2691） - nested database transactions could end in a deadlock when an error is encountered with db_debug set to TRUE.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2515） - _exception_handler() used to send the 200 “OK” HTTP status code and didn’t stop script exection even on fatal errors.
- Fixed a bug - Redis Caching driver didn’t handle connection failures properly.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2756） - Database Class executed the MySQL-specific SET SESSION sql_mode query for all drivers when the ‘stricton’ option is set.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2579） - Query Builder “no escape” functionality didn’t work properly with query cache.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2237） - Parser Library failed if the same tag pair is used more than once within a template.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2143） - Form Validation Library didn’t check for rule groups named in a controller/method manner when trying to load from a config file.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2762） - Hooks Class didn’t properly check if the called class/function exists.
- 錯誤修正（編號 148） - Input Library internal method _clean_input_data() assumed that it data is URL-encoded, stripping certain character sequences from it.
- 錯誤修正（編號 346） - with $config['global_xss_filtering'] turned on, the $_GET, $_POST, $_COOKIE and $_SERVER superglobals were overwritten during initialization time, resulting in XSS filtering being either performed twice or there was no possible way to get the original data, even though options for this do exist.
- Fixed an edge case (#555） - User Agent Library reported an incorrect version Opera 10+ due to a non-standard user-agent string.
- 錯誤修正（編號 133） - Text Helper ascii_to_entities() stripped the last character if it happens to be in the extended ASCII group.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2822） - fwrite() was used incorrectly throughout the whole framework, allowing incomplete writes when writing to a network stream and possibly a few other edge cases.
- 錯誤修正 User Agent Library methods accept_charset() and accept_lang() didn’t properly parse HTTP headers that contain spaces.
- Fixed a bug where default_controller was called instad of triggering a 404 error if the current route is in a controller directory.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2737） - XML-RPC Library used objects as array keys, which triggered E_NOTICE messages.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2771） - Security Library method xss_clean() didn’t take into account HTML5 entities.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2856） - ODBC method affected_rows() passed an incorrect value to odbc_num_rows().
- 錯誤修正（編號 43） Image Manipulation Library method text_watermark() didn’t properly determine watermark placement.
- 錯誤修正 HTML Table Library ignored its auto_heading setting if headings were not already set.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2364） - Pagination Library appended the query string (if used) multiple times when there are successive calls to create_links() with no initialize() in between them.
- 部分的錯誤修正（編號 261） - UTF-8 class method clean_string() generating log messages and/or not producing the desired result due to an upstream bug in iconv.
- Fixed a bug where CI_Xmlrpcs::parseRequest() could fail if $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is not populated.
- Fixed a bug in Zip Library internal method _get_mod_time() where it was not parsing result returned by filemtime().
- 錯誤修正（編號 3161） - Cache Library methods increment(), decrement() didn’t auto-create non-existent items when using redis and/or file storage.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3189） - Parser Library used double replacement on key->value pairs, exposing a potential template injection vulnerability.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3573） - Email Library violated RFC5321 by sending ‘localhost.localdomain’ as a hostname.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3572） - CI_Security::_remove_evil_attributes() failed for large-sized inputs due to pcre.backtrack_limit and didn’t properly match HTML tags.
發布日期：July 14, 2015
- Removed a fallback to mysql_escape_string() in the ‘mysql’ database driver (escape_str() method) when there’s no active database connection.
發布日期：April 15, 2015
- Added FSCommand and seekSegmentTime to the “evil attributes” list in CI_Security::xss_clean().
- 錯誤修正（編號 3665） - CI_Security::entity_decode() triggered warnings under some circumstances.
發布日期：January 22, 2015
- Improved security in xss_clean().
- Updated timezones in Date Helper.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3094） - Internal method CI_Input::_clean_input_data() breaks encrypted session cookies.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3309） - Security Library method xss_clean() used an overly-invasive pattern to strip JS event handlers.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2771） - Security Library method xss_clean() didn’t take into account HTML5 entities.
- 錯誤修正（編號 73） - Security Library method sanitize_filename() could be tricked by an XSS attack.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2681） - Security Library method entity_decode() used the PREG_REPLACE_EVAL flag, which is deprecated since PHP 5.5.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3302） - Internal function get_config() triggered an E_NOTICE message on PHP 5.6.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2508） - Config Library didn’t properly detect if the current request is via HTTPS.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3314） - SQLSRV Database driver‘s method count_all() didn’t escape the supplied table name.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3404） - MySQLi Database driver‘s method escape_str() had a wrong fallback to mysql_escape_string() when there was no active connection.
- Fixed a bug in the Session Library where session ID regeneration occurred during AJAX requests.
發布日期：June 2, 2014
- Fixed an edge case (#2583) in the Email Library where Suhosin <http://www.hardened-php.net/suhosin/> blocked messages sent via mail() due to trailing newspaces in headers.
- 錯誤修正（編號 696） - make oci_execute() calls inside num_rows() non-committing, since they are only there to reset which row is next in line for oci_fetch calls and thus don’t need to be committed.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2689） - Database Force methods create_table(), drop_table() and rename_table() produced broken SQL for tge ‘sqlsrv’ driver.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2427） - PDO Database driver didn’t properly check for query failures.
- Fixed a bug in the Session Library where authentication was not performed for encrypted cookies.
發布日期：July 8, 2013
- Improved security in xss_clean().
- 錯誤修正（編號 1936） - Migration Library method latest() had a typo when retrieving language values.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2021） - Migration Library configuration file was mistakenly using Windows style line feeds.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1273） - E_NOTICE being generated by Query Builder‘s set_update_batch() method.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2337） - Email Library method print_debugger() didn’t apply htmlspecialchars() to headers.
發布日期：October 8, 2012
- Common function is_loaded() now returns a reference.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1543） - File-based Caching method get_metadata() used a non-existent array key to look for the TTL value.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1314） - Session Library method sess_destroy() didn’t destroy the userdata array.
- 錯誤修正（編號 804） - Profiler library was trying to handle objects as strings in some cases, resulting in E_WARNING messages being issued by htmlspecialchars().
- 錯誤修正（編號 1699） - Migration Library ignored the $config['migration_path'] setting.
- 錯誤修正（編號 227） - Input Library allowed unconditional spoofing of HTTP clients’ IP addresses through the HTTP_CLIENT_IP header.
- 錯誤修正（編號 907） - Input Library ignored HTTP_X_CLUSTER_CLIENT_IP and HTTP_X_CLIENT_IP headers when checking for proxies.
- 錯誤修正（編號 940） - csrf_verify() used to set the CSRF cookie while processing a POST request with no actual POST data, which resulted in validating a request that should be considered invalid.
- 錯誤修正（編號 499） - Security Library where a CSRF cookie was created even if $config['csrf_protection'] is set to FALSE.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1715） - Input Library triggered csrf_verify() on CLI requests.
- 錯誤修正（編號 751） - Query Builder didn’t properly handle cached field escaping overrides.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2004） - Query Builder didn’t properly merge cached calls with non-cache ones.
發布日期：June 29, 2012
- Improved security in xss_clean().
發布日期：June 12, 2012
- Fixed support for docx, xlsx files in mimes.php.
- url_title() performance and output improved. You can now use any string as the word delimiter, but ‘dash’ and ‘underscore’ are still supported.
- 錯誤修正（編號 697） - A wrong array key was used in the File Uploading Library to check for mime-types.
- Fixed a bug - form_open() compared $action against site_url() instead of base_url().
- Fixed a bug - CI_Upload::_file_mime_type() could’ve failed if mime_content_type() is used for the detection and returns FALSE.
- 錯誤修正（編號 538） - Windows paths were ignored when using the Image Manipulation Library to create a new file.
- Fixed a bug - When database caching was enabled, $this->db->query() checked the cache before binding variables which resulted in cached queries never being found.
- Fixed a bug - CSRF cookie value was allowed to be any (non-empty) string before being written to the output, making code injection a risk.
- 錯誤修正（編號 726） - PDO put a ‘dbname’ argument in its connection string regardless of the database platform in use, which made it impossible to use SQLite.
- Fixed a bug - CI_DB_pdo_driver::num_rows() was not returning properly value with SELECT queries, cause it was relying on PDOStatement::rowCount().
- 錯誤修正（編號 1059） - CI_Image_lib::clear() was not correctly clearing all necessary object properties, namely width and height.
發布日期：November 14, 2011
- Callback validation rules can now accept parameters like any other validation rule.
- Added html_escape() to Common functions to escape HTML output for preventing XSS.
- Added increment_string() to String Helper to turn “foo” into “foo-1” or “foo-1” into “foo-2”.
- Altered form helper - made action on form_open_multipart helper function call optional. Fixes (#65)
- url_title() will now trim extra dashes from beginning and end.
- Improved speed of String Helper‘s random_string() method
- Added a CUBRID driver to the Database Driver. Thanks to the CUBRID team for supplying this patch.
- Added a PDO driver to the Database Driver.
- Typecast limit and offset in the Database Driver to integers to avoid possible injection.
- Added additional option ‘none’ for the optional third argument for $this->db->like() in the Database Driver.
- Added $this->db->insert_batch() support to the OCI8 (Oracle) driver.
- Added failover if the main connections in the config should fail
- Changed $this->cart->insert() in the Cart Library to return the Row ID if a single item was inserted successfully.
- Added support to set an optional parameter in your callback rules of validation using the Form Validation Library.
- Added a Migration library to assist with applying incremental updates to your database schema.
- Driver children can be located in any package path.
- Added max_filename_increment config setting for Upload library.
- Added is_unique to the Form Validation library.
- Added $config[‘use_page_numbers’] to the Pagination library, which enables real page numbers in the URI.
- Added TLS and SSL Encryption for SMTP.
- Changed private functions in CI_URI to protected so MY_URI can override them.
- Removed CI_CORE boolean constant from CodeIgniter.php (no longer Reactor and Core versions).
- Fixed #378 Robots identified as regular browsers by the User Agent class.
- If a config class was loaded first then a library with the same name is loaded, the config would be ignored.
- Fixed a bug (Reactor #19) where 1) the 404_override route was being ignored in some cases, and 2) auto-loaded libraries were not available to the 404_override controller when a controller existed but the requested method did not.
- Fixed a bug (Reactor #89) where MySQL export would fail if the table had hyphens or other non alphanumeric/underscore characters.
- 錯誤修正（編號 105） that stopped query errors from being logged unless database debugging was enabled
- 錯誤修正（編號 160） - Removed unneeded array copy in the file cache driver.
- 錯誤修正（編號 150） - field_data() now correctly returns column length.
- 錯誤修正（編號 8） - load_class() now looks for core classes in APPPATH first, allowing them to be replaced.
- 錯誤修正（編號 24） - ODBC database driver called incorrect parent in __construct().
- 錯誤修正（編號 85） - OCI8 (Oracle) database escape_str() function did not escape correct.
- 錯誤修正（編號 344） - Using schema found in Saving Session Data to a Database, system would throw error “user_data does not have a default value” when deleting then creating a session.
- 錯誤修正（編號 112） - OCI8 (Oracle) driver didn’t pass the configured database character set when connecting.
- 錯誤修正（編號 182） - OCI8 (Oracle) driver used to re-execute the statement whenever num_rows() is called.
- 錯誤修正（編號 82） - WHERE clause field names in the DB update_string() method were not escaped, resulting in failed queries in some cases.
- 錯誤修正（編號 89） - Fix a variable type mismatch in DB display_error() where an array is expected, but a string could be set instead.
- 錯誤修正（編號 467） - Suppress warnings generated from get_magic_quotes_gpc() (deprecated in PHP 5.4)
- 錯誤修正（編號 484） - First time _csrf_set_hash() is called, hash is never set to the cookie (in Security.php).
- 錯誤修正（編號 60） - Added _file_mime_type() method to the File Uploading Library in order to fix a possible MIME-type injection.
- 錯誤修正（編號 537） - Support for all wav type in browser.
- 錯誤修正（編號 576） - Using ini_get() function to detect if apc is enabled or not.
- Fixed invalid date time format in Date helper and XMLRPC library.
- 錯誤修正（編號 200） - MySQL queries would be malformed after calling db->count_all() then db->get().
發布日期：August 20, 2011
An improvement was made to the MySQL and MySQLi drivers to prevent exposing a potential vector for SQL injection on sites using multi-byte character sets in the database client connection. An incompatibility in PHP versions < 5.2.3 and MySQL < 5.0.7 with mysql_set_charset() creates a situation where using multi-byte character sets on these environments may potentially expose a SQL injection attack vector. Latin-1, UTF-8, and other “low ASCII” character sets are unaffected on all environments.
If you are running or considering running a multi-byte character set for your database connection, please pay close attention to the server environment you are deploying on to ensure you are not vulnerable.
- Fixed a bug where there was a misspelling within a code comment in the index.php file.
- Added Session Class userdata to the output profiler. Additionally, added a show/hide toggle on HTTP Headers, Session Data and Config Variables.
- Removed internal usage of the EXT constant.
- Visual updates to the welcome_message view file and default error templates. Thanks to danijelb for the pull request.
- Added insert_batch() function to the PostgreSQL database driver. Thanks to epallerols for the patch.
- Added “application/x-csv” to mimes.php.
- 錯誤修正 Email library attachments with a ”.” in the name would using invalid MIME-types.
- Added an optional third parameter to heading() which allows adding html attributes to the rendered heading tag.
- form_open() now only adds a hidden (Cross-site Reference Forgery) protection field when the form’s action is internal and is set to the post method. (Reactor #165)
- Re-worked plural() and singular() functions in the Inflector helper to support considerably more words.
- Altered Session to use a longer match against the user_agent string. See upgrade notes if using database sessions.
- Added $this->db->set_dbprefix() to the Database Driver.
- Changed $this->cart->insert() in the Cart Library to return the Row ID if a single item was inserted successfully.
- Added $this->load->get_var() to the Loader library to retrieve global vars set with $this->load->view() and $this->load->vars().
- Changed $this->db->having() to insert quotes using escape() rather than escape_str().
- Added ENVIRONMENT to reserved constants. (Reactor #196)
- Changed server check to ensure SCRIPT_NAME is defined. (Reactor #57)
- Removed APPPATH.’third_party’ from the packages autoloader to negate needless file stats if no packages exist or if the developer does not load any other packages by default.
- Fixed a bug (Reactor #231) where Sessions Library database table example SQL did not contain an index on last_activity. See Upgrade Notes.
- Fixed a bug (Reactor #229) where the Sessions Library example SQL in the documentation contained incorrect SQL.
- Fixed a bug (Core #340) where when passing in the second parameter to $this->db->select(), column names in subsequent queries would not be properly escaped.
- Fixed issue #199 - Attributes passed as string does not include a space between it and the opening tag.
- Fixed a bug where the method $this->cart->total_items() from Cart Library now returns the sum of the quantity of all items in the cart instead of your total count.
- Fixed a bug where not setting ‘null’ when adding fields in db_forge for mysql and mysqli drivers would default to NULL instead of NOT NULL as the docs suggest.
- Fixed a bug where using $this->db->select_max(), $this->db->select_min(), etc could throw notices. Thanks to w43l for the patch.
- Replace checks for STDIN with php_sapi_name() == ‘cli’ which on the whole is more reliable. This should get parameters in crontab working.
發布日期：April 7, 2011 Hg Tag: v2.0.2
- The Security library was moved to the core and is now loaded automatically. Please remove your loading calls.
- The CI_SHA class is now deprecated. All supported versions of PHP provide a sha1() function.
- constants.php will now be loaded from the environment folder if available.
- Added language key error logging
- Made Environment Support optional. Comment out or delete the constant to stop environment checks.
- Added Environment Support for Hooks.
- Added CI_ Prefix to the Cache driver.
- Added CLI usage documentation.
- Removed the previously deprecated dohash() from the Security helper; use do_hash() instead.
- Changed the ‘plural’ function so that it doesn’t ruin the captalization of your string. It also take into consideration acronyms which are all caps.
- $this->db->count_all_results() will now return an integer instead of a string.
- Fixed a bug (Reactor #145) where the Output Library had parse_exec_vars set to protected.
- Fixed a bug (Reactor #80) where is_really_writable would create an empty file when on Windows or with safe_mode enabled.
- Fixed various bugs with User Guide.
- Added is_cli_request() method to documentation for Input class.
- Added form_validation_lang entries for decimal, less_than and greater_than.
- Fixed issue #153 Escape Str Bug in MSSQL driver.
- Fixed issue #172 Google Chrome 11 posts incorrectly when action is empty.
發布日期：March 15, 2011 Hg Tag: v2.0.1
- Added $config[‘cookie_secure’] to the config file to allow requiring a secure (HTTPS) in order to set cookies.
- Added the constant CI_CORE to help differentiate between Core: TRUE and Reactor: FALSE.
- Added an ENVIRONMENT constant in index.php, which affects PHP error reporting settings, and optionally, which configuration files are loaded (see below). Read more on the Handling Environments page.
- Added support for environment-specific configuration files.
- Added decimal, less_than and greater_than rules to the Form validation Class.
- Input Class methods post() and get() will now return a full array if the first argument is not provided.
- Secure cookies can now be made with the set_cookie() helper and Input Class method.
- Added set_content_type() to Output Class to set the output Content-Type HTTP header based on a MIME Type or a config/mimes.php array key.
- Output Class will now support method chaining.
- Changed the logic for form_open() in Form helper. If no value is passed it will submit to the current URL.
- CLI requests can now be run from any folder, not just when CD’ed next to index.php.
- Fixed issue #41: Added audio/mp3 mime type to mp3.
- Fixed a bug (Core #329) where the file caching driver referenced the incorrect cache directory.
- Fixed a bug (Reactor #69) where the SHA1 library was named incorrectly.
發布日期：January 28, 2011 Hg Tag: v2.0.0
- PHP 4 support is removed. CodeIgniter now requires PHP 5.1.6.
- Scaffolding, having been deprecated for a number of versions, has been removed.
- Added new special Library type: Drivers.
- Added full query-string support. See the config file for details.
- Moved the application folder outside of the system folder.
- Moved system/cache and system/logs directories to the application directory.
- Added routing overrides to the main index.php file, enabling the normal routing to be overridden on a per “index” file basis.
- Added the ability to set config values (or override config values) directly from data set in the main index.php file. This allows a single application to be used with multiple front controllers, each having its own config values.
- Added $config[‘directory_trigger’] to the config file so that a controller sub-directory can be specified when running _GET strings instead of URI segments.
- Added ability to set “Package” paths - specific paths where the Loader and Config classes should try to look first for a requested file. This allows distribution of sub-applications with their own libraries, models, config files, etc. in a single “package” directory. See the Loader class documentation for more details.
- In-development code is now hosted at BitBucket .
- Removed the deprecated Validation Class.
- Added CI_ Prefix to all core classes.
- Package paths can now be set in application/config/autoload.php.
- Upload library file_name can now be set without an extension, the extension will be taken from the uploaded file instead of the given name.
- In Database Forge the name can be omitted from $this->dbforge->modify_column()’s 2nd param if you aren’t changing the name.
- $config[‘base_url’] is now empty by default and will guess what it should be.
- Enabled full Command Line Interface compatibility with config[‘uri_protocol’] = ‘CLI’;.
- Added a Cache driver with APC, memcached, and file-based support.
- Added $prefix, $suffix and $first_url properties to Pagination library.
- Added the ability to suppress first, previous, next, last, and page links by setting their values to FALSE in the Pagination library.
- Added Security library, which now contains the xss_clean function, filename_security function and other security related functions.
- Added CSRF (Cross-site Reference Forgery) protection to the Security library.
- Added $parse_exec_vars property to Output library.
- Added ability to enable / disable individual sections of the Profiler
- Added a wildcard option $config[‘allowed_types’] = ‘*’ to the File Uploading Class.
- Added an ‘object’ config variable to the XML-RPC Server library so that one can specify the object to look for requested methods, instead of assuming it is in the $CI superobject.
- Added “is_object” into the list of unit tests capable of being run.
- Table library will generate an empty cell with a blank string, or NULL value.
- Added ability to set tag attributes for individual cells in the Table library
- Added a parse_string() method to the Parser Class.
- Added HTTP headers and Config information to the Profiler output.
- Added Chrome and Flock to the list of detectable browsers by browser() in the User Agent Class.
- The Unit Test Class now has an optional “notes” field available to it, and allows for discrete display of test result items using $this->unit->set_test_items().
- Added a $xss_clean class variable to the XMLRPC library, enabling control over the use of the Security library’s xss_clean() method.
- Added a download() method to the FTP library
- Changed do_xss_clean() to return FALSE if the uploaded file fails XSS checks.
- Added stripslashes() and trim()ing of double quotes from $_FILES type value to standardize input in Upload library.
- Added a second parameter (boolean) to $this->zip->read_dir(‘/path/to/directory’, FALSE) to remove the preceding trail of empty folders when creating a Zip archive. This example would contain a zip with “directory” and all of its contents.
- Added ability in the Image Library to handle PNG transparency for resize operations when using the GD lib.
- Modified the Session class to prevent use if no encryption key is set in the config file.
- Added a new config item to the Session class sess_expire_on_close to allow sessions to auto-expire when the browser window is closed.
- Improved performance of the Encryption library on servers where Mcrypt is available.
- Changed the default encryption mode in the Encryption library to CBC.
- Added an encode_from_legacy() method to provide a way to transition encrypted data from CodeIgniter 1.x to CodeIgniter 2.x. Please see the upgrade instructions for details.
- Altered Form_Validation library to allow for method chaining on set_rules(), set_message() and set_error_delimiters() functions.
- Altered Email Library to allow for method chaining.
- Added request_headers(), get_request_header() and is_ajax_request() to the input class.
- Altered User agent library so that is_browser(), is_mobile() and is_robot() can optionally check for a specific browser or mobile device.
- Altered Input library so that post() and get() will return all POST and GET items (respectively) if there are no parameters passed in.
- database configuration.
- Added autoinit value to database configuration.
- Added stricton value to database configuration.
- Added database_exists() to the Database Utilities Class.
- Semantic change to db->version() function to allow a list of exceptions for databases with functions to return version string instead of specially formed SQL queries. Currently this list only includes Oracle and SQLite.
- Fixed a bug where driver specific table identifier protection could lead to malformed queries in the field_data() functions.
- Fixed a bug where an undefined class variable was referenced in database drivers.
- Modified the database errors to show the filename and line number of the problematic query.
- Removed the following deprecated functions: orwhere, orlike, groupby, orhaving, orderby, getwhere.
- Removed deprecated _drop_database() and _create_database() functions from the db utility drivers.
- Improved dbforge create_table() function for the Postgres driver.
- Added convert_accented_characters() function to text helper.
- Added accept-charset to the list of inserted attributes of form_open() in the Form Helper.
- Deprecated the dohash() function in favour of do_hash() for naming consistency.
- Non-backwards compatible change made to get_dir_file_info() in the File Helper. No longer recurses by default so as to encourage responsible use (this function can cause server performance issues when used without caution).
- Modified the second parameter of directory_map() in the Directory Helper to accept an integer to specify recursion depth.
- Modified delete_files() in the File Helper to return FALSE on failure.
- Added an optional second parameter to byte_format() in the Number Helper to allow for decimal precision.
- Added alpha, and sha1 string types to random_string() in the String Helper.
- Modified prep_url() so as to not prepend http:// if the supplied string already has a scheme.
- Modified get_file_info in the file helper, changing filectime() to filemtime() for dates.
- The img() function of the HTML helper will now generate an empty string as an alt attribute if one is not provided.
- If CSRF is enabled in the application config file, form_open() will automatically insert it as a hidden field.
- Added sanitize_filename() into the Security helper.
- Added ellipsize() to the Text Helper
- Added elements() to the Array Helper
- Added an optional second parameter to show_404() to disable logging.
- Updated loader to automatically apply the sub-class prefix as an option when loading classes. Class names can be prefixed with the standard “CI_” or the same prefix as the subclass prefix, or no prefix at all.
- Increased randomness with is_really_writable() to avoid file collisions when hundreds or thousands of requests occur at once.
- Switched some DIR_WRITE_MODE constant uses to FILE_WRITE_MODE where files and not directories are being operated on.
- get_mime_by_extension() is now case insensitive.
- Added “default” to the list Reserved Names.
- Added ‘application/x-msdownload’ for .exe files and ‘application/x-gzip-compressed’ for .tgz files to config/mimes.php.
- Updated the output library to no longer compress output or send content-length headers if the server runs with zlib.output_compression enabled.
- Eliminated a call to is_really_writable() on each request unless it is really needed (Output caching)
- Documented append_output() in the Output Class.
- Documented a second argument in the decode() function for the Encrypt Class.
- Documented db->close().
- Updated the router to support a default route with any number of segments.
- Moved _remove_invisible_characters() function from the Security Library to common functions.
- Added audio/mpeg3 as a valid mime type for MP3.
- Fixed a bug where you could not change the User-Agent when sending email.
- Fixed a bug where the Output class would send incorrect cached output for controllers implementing their own _output() method.
- Fixed a bug where a failed query would not have a saved query execution time causing errors in the Profiler
- Fixed a bug that was writing log entries when multiple identical helpers and plugins were loaded.
- Fixed assorted user guide typos or examples (#10693, #8951, #7825, #8660, #7883, #6771, #10656).
- Fixed a language key in the profiler: “profiler_no_memory_usage” to “profiler_no_memory”.
- Fixed an error in the Zip library that didn’t allow downloading on PHP 4 servers.
- Fixed a bug in the Form Validation library where fields passed as rule parameters were not being translated (#9132)
- Modified inflector helper to properly pluralize words that end in ‘ch’ or ‘sh’
- Fixed a bug in xss_clean() that was not allowing hyphens in query strings of submitted URLs.
- Fixed bugs in get_dir_file_info() and get_file_info() in the File Helper with recursion, and file paths on Windows.
- Fixed a bug where Active Record override parameter would not let you disable Active Record if it was enabled in your database config file.
- Fixed a bug in reduce_double_slashes() in the String Helper to properly remove duplicate leading slashes (#7585)
- Fixed a bug in values_parsing() of the XML-RPC library which prevented NULL variables typed as ‘string’ from being handled properly.
- Fixed a bug were form_open_multipart() didn’t accept string attribute arguments (#10930).
- 錯誤修正（編號 10470） where get_mime_by_extension() was case sensitive.
- Fixed a bug where some error messages for the SQLite and Oracle drivers would not display.
- Fixed a bug where files created with the Zip Library would result in file creation dates of 1980.
- Fixed a bug in the Session library that would result in PHP error when attempting to store values with objects.
- Fixed a bug where extending the Controller class would result in a fatal PHP error.
- Fixed a PHP Strict Standards Error in the index.php file.
- Fixed a bug where getimagesize() was being needlessly checked on non-image files in is_allowed_type().
- Fixed a bug in the Encryption library where an empty key was not triggering an error.
- Fixed a bug in the Email library where CC and BCC recipients were not reset when using the clear() method (#109).
- Fixed a bug in the URL Helper where prep_url() could cause a PHP error on PHP versions < 5.1.2.
- Added a log message in core/output if the cache directory config value was not found.
- Fixed a bug where multiple libraries could not be loaded by passing an array to load->library()
- Fixed a bug in the html helper where too much white space was rendered between the src and alt tags in the img() function.
- Fixed a bug in the profilers _compile_queries() function.
- Fixed a bug in the date helper where the DATE_ISO8601 variable was returning an incorrectly formatted date string.
發布日期：September 11, 2009 Hg Tag: v1.7.2
- Switched from using gettype() in escape() to is_* methods, since future PHP versions might change its output.
- Updated all database drivers to handle arrays in escape_str()
- Added escape_like_str() method for escaping strings to be used in LIKE conditions
- Updated Active Record to utilize the new LIKE escaping mechanism.
- Added reconnect() method to DB drivers to try to keep alive / reestablish a connection after a long idle.
- Modified MSSQL driver to use mssql_get_last_message() for error messages.
- Added form_multiselect() to the Form helper.
- Modified form_hidden() in the Form helper to accept multi-dimensional arrays.
- Modified form_prep() in the Form helper to keep track of prepped fields to avoid multiple prep/mutation from subsequent calls which can occur when using Form Validation and form helper functions to output form fields.
- Modified directory_map() in the Directory helper to allow the inclusion of hidden files, and to return FALSE on failure to read directory.
- Modified the Smiley helper to work with multiple fields and insert the smiley at the last known cursor position.
- Compatible with PHP 5.3.0.
- Modified show_error() to allow sending of HTTP server response codes.
- Modified show_404() to send 404 status code, removing non-CGI compatible header() statement from error_404.php template.
- Added set_status_header() to the Common functions to allow use when the Output class is unavailable.
- Added is_php() to Common functions to facilitate PHP version comparisons.
- Added 2 CodeIgniter “cheatsheets” (thanks to DesignFellow.com for this contribution).
- Fixed assorted user guide typos or examples (#6743, #7214, #7516, #7287, #7852, #8224, #8324, #8349).
- Fixed a bug in the Form Validation library where multiple callbacks weren’t working (#6110)
- doctype helper default value was missing a “1”.
- Fixed a bug in the language class when outputting an error for an unfound file.
- Fixed a bug in the Calendar library where the shortname was output for “May”.
- Fixed a bug with ORIG_PATH_INFO that was allowing URIs of just a slash through.
- Fixed a fatal error in the Oracle and ODBC drivers (#6752)
- Fixed a bug where xml_from_result() was checking for a nonexistent method.
- Fixed a bug where Database Forge’s add_column and modify_column were not looping through when sent multiple fields.
- Fixed a bug where the File Helper was using ‘/’ instead of the DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR constant.
- Fixed a bug to prevent PHP errors when attempting to use sendmail on servers that have manually disabled the PHP popen() function.
- Fixed a bug that would cause PHP errors in XML-RPC data if the PHP data type did not match the specified XML-RPC type.
- Fixed a bug in the XML-RPC class with parsing dateTime.iso8601 data types.
- Fixed a case sensitive string replacement in xss_clean()
- Fixed a bug in form_textarea() where form data was not prepped correctly.
- Fixed a bug in form_prep() causing it to not preserve entities in the user’s original input when called back into a form element
- Fixed a bug in _protect_identifiers() where the swap prefix ($swap_pre) was not being observed.
- Fixed a bug where the 400 status header sent with the ‘disallowed URI characters’ was not compatible with CGI environments.
- Fixed a bug in the typography class where heading tags could have paragraph tags inserted when using auto_typography().
發布日期：February 10, 2009 Hg Tag: 1.7.1
- Fixed an arbitrary script execution security flaw (#6068) in the Form Validation library (thanks to hkk)
- Changed default current page indicator in the Pagination library to use <strong> instead of <b>
- A “HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request” header is now sent when disallowed characters are encountered.
- Added <big>, <small>, <q>, and <tt> to the Typography parser’s inline elements.
- Added more accurate error reporting for the Email library when using sendmail.
- Removed a strict type check from the rotate() function of the Image Manipulation Class.
- Added enhanced error checking in file saving in the Image library when using the GD lib.
- Added an additional newline between multipart email headers and the MIME message text for better compatibility with a variety of MUAs.
- Made modest improvements to efficiency and accuracy of explode_name() in the Image lib.
- Added where_in to the list of expected arguments received by delete().
- Added the ability to have optgroups in form_dropdown() within the form helper.
- Added a doctype() function to the HTML helper.
- Added ability to force lowercase for url_title() in the URL helper.
- Changed the default “type” of form_button() to “button” from “submit” in the form helper.
- Changed redirect() in the URL helper to allow redirections to URLs outside of the CI site.
- Updated get_cookie() to try to fetch the cookie using the global cookie prefix if the requested cookie name doesn’t exist.
- Improved security in xss_clean() to help prevent attacks targeting Internet Explorer.
- Added ‘application/msexcel’ to config/mimes.php for .xls files.
- Added ‘proxy_ips’ config item to whitelist reverse proxy servers from which to trust the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR header to to determine the visitor’s IP address.
- Improved accuracy of Upload::is_allowed_filetype() for images (#6715)
- Fixed a bug when doing ‘random’ on order_by() (#5706).
- Fixed a bug where adding a primary key through Forge could fail (#5731).
- Fixed a bug when using DB cache on multiple databases (#5737).
- Fixed a bug where TRUNCATE was not considered a “write” query (#6619).
- Fixed a bug where csv_from_result() was checking for a nonexistent method.
- Fixed a bug _protect_identifiers() where it was improperly removing all pipe symbols from items
Fixed assorted user guide typos or examples (#5998, #6093, #6259, #6339, #6432, #6521).
Fixed a bug in the MySQLi driver when no port is specified
錯誤修正（編號 5702）, in which the field label was not being fetched properly, when “matching” one field to another.
Fixed a bug in which identifers were not being escaped properly when reserved characters were used.
Fixed a bug with the regular expression used to protect submitted paragraph tags in auto typography.
Fixed a bug where double dashes within tag attributes were being converted to em dash entities.
Fixed a bug where double spaces within tag attributes were being converted to non-breaking space entities.
Fixed some accuracy issues with curly quotes in Typography::format_characters()
Changed a few docblock comments to reflect actual return values.
Fixed a bug with high ascii characters in subject and from email headers.
Fixed a bug in xss_clean() where whitespace following a validated character entity would not be preserved.
Fixed a bug where HTML comments and <pre> tags were being parsed in Typography::auto_typography().
Fixed a bug with non-breaking space cleanup in Typography::auto_typography().
Fixed a bug in database escaping where a compound statement (ie: SUM()) wasn’t handled correctly with database prefixes.
Fixed a bug when an opening quote is preceded by a paragraph tag and immediately followed by another tag.
Fixed a bug in the Text Helper affecting some locales where word_censor() would not work on words beginning or ending with an accented character.
Fixed a bug in the Text Helper character limiter where the provided limit intersects the last word of the string.
錯誤修正（編號 6342） with plural() in the Inflection helper with words ending in “y”.
Fixed bug (#6517) where Routed URI segments returned by URI::rsegment() method were incorrect for the default controller.
錯誤修正（編號 6706） in the Security Helper where xss_clean() was using a deprecated second argument.
Fixed a bug in the URL helper url_title() function where trailing periods were allowed at the end of a URL.
錯誤修正（編號 6669） in the Email class when CRLF’s are used for the newline character with headers when used with the “mail” protocol.
錯誤修正（編號 6500） where URI::A_filter_uri() was exit()ing an error instead of using show_error().
錯誤修正（編號 6592） in the File Helper where get_dir_file_info() where recursion was not occurring properly.
Tweaked Typography::auto_typography() for some edge-cases.
發布日期：October 23, 2008 Hg Tag: 1.7.0
- Added a new Form Validation Class. It simplifies setting rules and field names, supports arrays as field names, allows groups of validation rules to be saved in a config file, and adds some helper functions for use in view files. Please note that the old Validation class is now deprecated. We will leave it in the library folder for some time so that existing applications that use it will not break, but you are encouraged to migrate to the new version.
- Updated the Sessions class so that any custom data being saved gets stored to a database rather than the session cookie (assuming you are using a database to store session data), permitting much more data to be saved.
- Added the ability to store libraries in subdirectories within either the main “libraries” or the local application “libraries” folder. Please see the Loader class for more info.
- Added the ability to assign library objects to your own variable names when you use $this->load->library(). Please see the Loader class for more info.
- Added controller class/method info to Profiler class and support for multiple database connections.
- Improved the “auto typography” feature and moved it out of the helper into its own Typography Class.
- Improved performance and accuracy of xss_clean(), including reduction of false positives on image/file tests.
- Improved Parser class to allow multiple calls to the parse() function. The output of each is appended in the output.
- Added max_filename option to set a file name length limit in the File Upload Class.
- Added set_status_header() function to Output class.
- Modified Pagination class to only output the “First” link when the link for page one would not be shown.
- Added support for mb_strlen in the Form Validation class so that multi-byte languages will calculate string lengths properly.
- Improved Active Record class to allow full path column and table names: hostname.database.table.column. Also improved the alias handling.
- Improved how table and column names are escaped and prefixed. It now honors full path names when adding prefixes and escaping.
- Added Active Record caching feature to “update” and “delete” functions.
- Added removal of non-printing control characters in escape_str() of DB drivers that do not have native PHP escaping mechanisms (mssql, oci8, odbc), to avoid potential SQL errors, and possible sources of SQL injection.
- Added port support to MySQL, MySQLi, and MS SQL database drivers.
- Added driver name variable in each DB driver, based on bug report #4436.
- Added several new “setting” functions to the Form helper that allow POST data to be retrieved and set into forms. These are intended to be used on their own, or with the new Form Validation Class.
- Added current_url() and uri_segments() to URL helper.
- Altered auto_link() in the URL helper so that email addresses with “+” included will be linked.
- Added meta() function to HTML helper.
- Improved accuracy of calculations in Number helper.
- Removed added newlines (“\n”) from most form and html helper functions.
- Tightened up validation in the Date helper function human_to_unix(), and eliminated the POSIX regex.
- 更新 Date helper to match the world’s current time zones and offsets.
- Modified url_title() in the URL helper to remove characters and digits that are part of character entities, to allow dashes, underscores, and periods regardless of the $separator, and to allow uppercase characters.
- Added support for arbitrary attributes in anchor_popup() of the URL helper.
- Added PHP Style Guide to docs.
- Added sanitization in xss_clean() for a deprecated HTML tag that could be abused in user input in Internet Explorer.
- Added a few openxml document mime types, and an additional mobile agent to mimes.php and user_agents.php respectively.
- Added a file lock check during caching, before trying to write to the file.
- Modified Cookie key cleaning to unset a few troublesome key names that can be present in certain environments, preventing CI from halting execution.
- Changed the output of the profiler to use style attribute rather than clear, and added the id “codeigniter_profiler” to the container div.
- Fixed bug in xss_clean() that could remove some desirable tag attributes.
- Fixed assorted user guide typos or examples (#4807, #4812, #4840, #4862, #4864, #4899, #4930, #5006, #5071, #5158, #5229, #5254, #5351).
- Fixed an edit from 1.6.3 that made the $robots array in user_agents.php go poof.
- Fixed a bug in the Email library with quoted-printable encoding improperly encoding space and tab characters.
- Modified XSS sanitization to no longer add semicolons after &[single letter], such as in M&M’s, B&B, etc.
- Modified XSS sanitization to no longer strip XHTML image tags of closing slashes.
- Fixed a bug in the Session class when database sessions are used where upon session update all userdata would be errantly written to the session cookie.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4536） in backups with the MySQL driver where some legacy code was causing certain characters to be double escaped.
- Fixed a routing bug (#4661) that occurred when the default route pointed to a subfolder.
- Fixed the spelling of “Dhaka” in the timezone_menu() function of the Date helper.
- Fixed the spelling of “raspberry” in config/smileys.php.
- Fixed incorrect parenthesis in form_open() function (#5135).
- Fixed a bug that was ignoring case when comparing controller methods (#4560).
- 錯誤修正（編號 4615） that was not setting SMTP authorization settings when using the initialize function.
- Fixed a bug in highlight_code() in the Text helper that would leave a stray </span> in certain cases.
- Fixed Oracle bug (#3306) that was preventing multiple queries in one action.
- Fixed ODBC bug that was ignoring connection params due to its use of a constructor.
- Fixed a DB driver bug with num_rows() that would cause an error with the Oracle driver.
- Fixed MS SQL bug (#4915). Added brackets around database name in MS SQL driver when selecting the database, in the event that reserved characters are used in the name.
- Fixed a DB caching bug (4718) in which the path was incorrect when no URI segments were present.
- Fixed Image_lib class bug #4562. A path was not defined for NetPBM.
- Fixed Image_lib class bug #4532. When cropping an image with identical height/width settings on output, a copy is made.
- Fixed DB_driver bug (4900), in which a database error was not being logged correctly.
- Fixed DB backup bug in which field names were not being escaped.
- Fixed a DB Active Record caching bug in which multiple calls to cached data were not being honored.
- Fixed a bug in the Session class that was disallowing slashes in the serialized array.
- Fixed a Form Validation bug in which the “isset” error message was being trigged by the “required” rule.
- Fixed a spelling error in a Loader error message.
- Fixed a bug (5050) with IP validation with empty segments.
- Fixed a bug in which the parser was being greedy if multiple identical sets of tags were encountered.
發布日期：June 26, 2008 Hg Tag: v1.6.3
Version 1.6.3 is a security and maintenance release and is recommended for all users.
- Set the mime type check in the Upload class to reference the global mimes variable.
- Added support for query strings to the Pagination class, automatically detected or explicitly declared.
- Added get_post() to the Input class.
- Documented get() in the Input class.
- Added the ability to automatically output language items as form labels in the Language class.
- Improved security in xss_clean().
- Removed an unused Router reference in _display_cache().
- Added ability to use xss_clean() to test images for XSS, useful for upload security.
- Considerably expanded list of mobile user-agents in config/user_agents.php.
- Charset information in the userguide has been moved above title for internationalization purposes (#4614).
- Added “Using Associative Arrays In a Request Parameter” example to the XMLRPC userguide page.
- Removed maxlength and size as automatically added attributes of form_input() in the form helper.
- Documented the language file use of byte_format() in the number helper.
- Added a language key for valid_emails in validation_lang.php.
- Amended fixes for bug (#3419) with parsing DSN database connections.
- Moved the _has_operator() function (#4535) into DB_driver from DB_active_rec.
- Fixed a syntax error in upload_lang.php.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4542） with a regular expression in the Image library.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4561） where orhaving() wasn’t properly passing values.
- Removed some unused variables from the code (#4563).
- Fixed a bug where having() was not adding an = into the statement (#4568).
- Fixed assorted user guide typos or examples (#4574, #4706).
- Added quoted-printable headers to Email class when the multi-part override is used.
- Fixed a double opening <p> tag in the index pages of each system directory.
發布日期：May 13, 2008 Hg Tag: 1.6.2
- Added the ability to prevent escaping in having() clauses.
- Added rename_table() into DBForge.
- Fixed a bug that wasn’t allowing escaping to be turned off if the value of a query was NULL.
- DB Forge is now assigned to any models that exist after loading (#3457).
- Added Strict Mode to database transactions.
- Escape behaviour in where() clauses has changed; values in those with the “FALSE” argument are no longer escaped (ie: quoted).
- Added ‘application/vnd.ms-powerpoint’ to list of mime types.
- Added ‘audio/mpg’ to list of mime types.
- Added new user-modifiable file constants.php containing file mode and fopen constants.
- Added the ability to set CRLF settings via config in the Email class.
- Added increased security for filename handling in the Upload library.
- Added increased security for sessions for client-side data tampering.
- The MySQLi forge class is now in sync with MySQL forge.
- Added the ability to set CRLF settings via config in the Email class.
- Unit Testing results are now colour coded, and a change was made to the default template of results.
- Added a valid_emails rule to the Validation class.
- The Zip class now exits within download().
- The Zip class has undergone a substantial re-write for speed and clarity (thanks stanleyxu for the hard work and code contribution in bug report #3425!)
- Added a Compatibility Helper for using some common PHP 5 functions safely in applications that might run on PHP 4 servers (thanks Seppo for the hard work and code contribution!)
- Added form_button() in the Form helper.
- Changed the radio() and checkbox() functions to default to not checked by default.
- Added the ability to include an optional HTTP Response Code in the redirect() function of the URL Helper.
- Modified img() in the HTML Helper to remove an unneeded space (#4208).
- Modified anchor() in the URL helper to no longer add a default title= attribute (#4209).
- The Download helper now exits within force_download().
- Added get_dir_file_info(), get_file_info(), and get_mime_by_extension() to the File Helper.
- Added symbolic_permissions() and octal_permissions() to the File helper.
- Modified captcha generation to first look for the function imagecreatetruecolor, and fallback to imagecreate if it isn’t available (#4226).
- Added ability for xss_clean() to accept arrays.
- Removed closing PHP tags from all PHP files to avoid accidental output and potential ‘cannot modify headers’ errors.
- Removed “scripts” from the auto-load search path. Scripts were deprecated in Version 1.4.1 (September 21, 2006). If you still need to use them for legacy reasons, they must now be manually loaded in each Controller.
- Added a Reserved Names page to the userguide, and migrated reserved controller names into it.
- Added a Common Functions page to the userguide for globally available functions.
- Improved security and performance of xss_clean().
Bugfixes for 1.6.2¶
- Fixed a bug where SET queries were not being handled as “write” queries.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3191） with ORIG_PATH_INFO URI parsing.
- Fixed a bug in DB Forge, when inserting an id field (#3456).
- Fixed a bug in the table library that could cause identically constructed rows to be dropped (#3459).
- Fixed DB Driver and MySQLi result driver checking for resources instead of objects (#3461).
- Fixed an AR_caching error where it wasn’t tracking table aliases (#3463).
- Fixed a bug in AR compiling, where select statements with arguments got incorrectly escaped (#3478).
- Fixed an incorrect documentation of $this->load->language (#3520).
- Fixed bugs (#3523, #4350) in get_filenames() with recursion and problems with Windows when $include_path is used.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4153） in the XML-RPC class preventing dateTime.iso8601 from being used.
- Fixed an AR bug with or_where_not_in() (#4171).
- Fixed a bug with xss_clean() that would add semicolons to GET URI variable strings.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4206） in the Directory Helper where the directory resource was not being closed, and minor improvements.
- Fixed a bug in the FTP library where delete_dir() was not working recursively (#4215).
- Fixed a Validation bug when set_rules() is used with a non-array field name and rule (#4220).
- 錯誤修正（編號 4223） where DB caching would not work for returned DB objects or multiple DB connections.
- Fixed a bug in the Upload library that might output the same error twice (#4390).
- Fixed an AR bug when joining with a table alias and table prefix (#4400).
- Fixed a bug in the DB class testing the $params argument.
- Fixed a bug in the Table library where the integer 0 in cell data would be displayed as a blank cell.
- Fixed a bug in link_tag() of the URL helper where a key was passed instead of a value.
- Fixed a bug in DB_result::row() that prevented it from returning individual fields with MySQL NULL values.
- Fixed a bug where SMTP emails were not having dot transformation performed on lines that begin with a dot.
- Fixed a bug in display_error() in the DB driver that was instantiating new Language and Exception objects, and not using the error heading.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4413） where a URI containing slashes only e.g. ‘http://example.com/index.php?//’ would result in PHP errors
- Fixed an array to string conversion error in the Validation library (#4425)
- Fixed bug (#4451, #4299, #4339) where failed transactions will not rollback when debug mode is enabled.
- 錯誤修正（編號 4506） with overlay_watermark() in the Image library preventing support for PNG-24s with alpha transparency
- Fixed assorted user guide typos (#3453, #4364, #4379, #4399, #4408, #4412, #4448, #4488).
發布日期：February 12, 2008 Hg Tag: 1.6.1
- Active Record
- Added Active Record Caching.
- Made Active Record fully database-prefix aware.
- Database drivers
- Added support for setting client character set and collation for MySQLi.
- Core Changes
- Modified xss_clean() to be more intelligent with its handling of URL encoded strings.
- Added $_SERVER, $_FILES, $_ENV, and $_SESSION to sanitization of globals.
- Added a Path Helper.
- Simplified _reindex_segments() in the URI class.
- Escaped the ‘-‘ in the default ‘permitted_uri_chars’ config item, to prevent errors if developers just try to add additional characters to the end of the default expression.
- Modified method calling to controllers to show a 404 when a private or protected method is accessed via a URL.
- Modified framework initiated 404s to log the controller and method for invalid requests.
- Modified get_filenames() in the File Helper to return FALSE if the $source_dir is not readable.
Bugfixes for 1.6.1¶
- Deprecated is_numeric as a validation rule. Use of numeric and integer are preferred.
- Fixed bug (#3379) in DBForge with SQLite for table creation.
- Made Active Record fully database prefix aware (#3384).
- Fixed a bug where DBForge was outputting invalid SQL in Postgres by adding brackets around the tables in FROM.
- Changed the behaviour of Active Record’s update() to make the WHERE clause optional (#3395).
- 錯誤修正（編號 3396） where certain POST variables would cause a PHP warning.
- Fixed a bug in query binding (#3402).
- Changed order of SQL keywords in the Profiler $highlight array so OR would not be highlighted before ORDER BY.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3404） where the MySQLi driver was testing if $this->conn_id was a resource instead of an object.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3419） connecting to a database via a DSN string.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3445） where the routed segment array was not re-indexed to begin with 1 when the default controller is used.
- Fixed assorted user guide typos.
發布日期：January 30, 2008
- Active Record
- Added protect_identifiers() in Active Record.
- All AR queries are backticked if appropriate to the database.
- Added where_in(), or_where_in(), where_not_in(), or_where_not_in(), not_like() and or_not_like() to Active Record.
- Added support for limit() into update() and delete() statements in Active Record.
- Added empty_table() and truncate_table() to Active Record.
- Added the ability to pass an array of tables to the delete() statement in Active Record.
- Added count_all_results() function to Active Record.
- Added select_max(), select_min(), select_avg() and select_sum() to Active Record.
- Added the ability to use aliases with joins in Active Record.
- Added a third parameter to Active Record’s like() clause to control where the wildcard goes.
- Added a third parameter to set() in Active Record that withholds escaping data.
- Changed the behaviour of variables submitted to the where() clause with no values to auto set “IS NULL”
- Other Database Related
- MySQL driver now requires MySQL 4.1+
- Added $this->DB->save_queries variable to DB driver, enabling queries to get saved or not. Previously they were always saved.
- Added $this->db->dbprefix() to manually add database prefixes.
- Added ‘random’ as an order_by() option , and removed “rand()” as a listed option as it was MySQL only.
- Added a check for NULL fields in the MySQL database backup utility.
- Added “constrain_by_prefix” parameter to db->list_table() function. If set to TRUE it will limit the result to only table names with the current prefix.
- Deprecated from Active Record; getwhere() for get_where(); groupby() for group_by(); havingor() for having_or(); orderby() for order_by; orwhere() for or_where(); and orlike() for or_like().
- Modified csv_from_result() to output CSV data more in the spirit of basic rules of RFC 4180.
- Added ‘char_set’ and ‘dbcollat’ database configuration settings, to explicitly set the client communication properly.
- Removed ‘active_r’ configuration setting and replaced with a global $active_record setting, which is more in harmony with the global nature of the behavior (#1834).
- Core changes
- Added ability to load multiple views, whose content will be appended to the output in the order loaded.
- Added the ability to auto-load Models.
- Reorganized the URI and Routes classes for better clarity.
- Added Compat.php to allow function overrides for older versions of PHP or PHP environments missing certain extensions / libraries
- Added memory usage, GET, URI string data, and individual query execution time to Profiler output.
- Deprecated Scaffolding.
- Added is_really_writable() to Common.php to provide a cross-platform reliable method of testing file/folder writability.
- Changed the load protocol of Models to allow for extension.
- Strengthened the Encryption library to help protect against man in the middle attacks when MCRYPT_MODE_CBC mode is used.
- Added Flashdata variables, session_id regeneration and configurable session update times to the Session class.
- Removed ‘last_visit’ from the Session class.
- Added a language entry for valid_ip validation error.
- Modified prep_for_form() in the Validation class to accept arrays, adding support for POST array validation (via callbacks only)
- Added an “integer” rule into the Validation library.
- Added valid_base64() to the Validation library.
- Documented clear() in the Image Processing library.
- Changed the behaviour of custom callbacks so that they no longer trigger the “required” rule.
- Modified Upload class $_FILES error messages to be more precise.
- Moved the safe mode and auth checks for the Email library into the constructor.
- Modified variable names in _ci_load() method of Loader class to avoid conflicts with view variables.
- Added a few additional mime type variations for CSV.
- Enabled the ‘system’ methods for the XML-RPC Server library, except for ‘system.multicall’ which is still disabled.
- Helpers & Plugins
- Added link_tag() to the HTML helper.
- Added img() to the HTML helper.
- Added ability to “extend” Helpers.
- Added an email helper into core helpers.
- Added strip_quotes() function to string helper.
- Added reduce_multiples() function to string helper.
- Added quotes_to_entities() function to string helper.
- Added form_fieldset(), form_fieldset_close(), form_label(), and form_reset() function to form helper.
- Added support for external urls in form_open().
- Removed support for db_backup in MySQLi due to incompatible functions.
- Documentation Changes
- Added Writing Documentation section for the community to use in writing their own documentation.
- Added titles to all user manual pages.
- Added attributes into <html> of userguide for valid html.
- Added Zip Encoding Class to the table of contents of the userguide.
- Documented distinct() in Active Record.
- Documented the timezones() function in the Date Helper.
- Documented unset_userdata in the Session class.
- Documented 2 config options to the Database configuration page.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1813） preventing using $CI->db in the same application with returned database objects.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1842） where the $this->uri->rsegments array would not include the ‘index’ method if routed to the controller without an implicit method.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1872） where word_limiter() was not retaining whitespace.
- 錯誤修正（編號 1890） in csv_from_result() where content that included the delimiter would break the file.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2542）in the clean_email() method of the Email class to allow for non-numeric / non-sequential array keys.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2545） in _html_entity_decode_callback() when ‘global_xss_filtering’ is enabled.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2668） in the parser class where numeric data was ignored.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2679） where the “previous” pagination link would get drawn on the first page.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2702） in _object_to_array that broke some types of inserts and updates.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2732） in the SQLite driver for PHP 4.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2754） in Pagination to scan for non-positive num_links.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2762） in the Session library where user agent matching would fail on user agents ending with a space.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2784） $field_names vs $Ffield_names in postgres and sqlite drivers.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2810） in the typography helper causing extraneous paragraph tags when string contains tags.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2849） where arguments passed to a subfolder controller method would be incorrectly shifted, dropping the 3rd segment value.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2858） which referenced a wrong variable in the Image class.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2875）when loading plugin files as _plugin. and not _pi.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2912） in get_filenames() in the File Helper where the array wasn’t cleared after each call.
- 錯誤修正（編號 2974） in highlight_phrase() that caused an error with slashes.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3003） in the Encryption Library to support modes other than MCRYPT_MODE_ECB
- 錯誤修正（編號 3015） in the User Agent library where more than 2 languages where not reported with languages().
- 錯誤修正（編號 3017） in the Email library where some timezones were calculated incorrectly.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3024） in which master_dim wasn’t getting reset by clear() in the Image library.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3156） in Text Helper highlight_code() causing PHP tags to be handled incorrectly.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3166） that prevented num_rows from working in Oracle.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3175） preventing certain libraries from working properly when autoloaded in PHP 4.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3267） in the Typography Helper where unordered list was listed “un.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3268） where the Router could leave ‘/’ as the path.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3279） where the Email class was sending the wrong Content-Transfer-Encoding for some character sets.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3284） where the rsegment array would not be set properly if the requested URI contained more segments than the routed URI.
- Removed extraneous load of $CFG in _display_cache() of the Output class (#3285).
- Removed an extraneous call to loading models (#3286).
- 錯誤修正（編號 3310） with sanitization of globals in the Input class that could unset CI’s global variables.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3314） which would cause the top level path to be deleted in delete_files() of the File helper.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3328） where the smiley helper might return an undefined variable.
- 錯誤修正（編號 3330） in the FTP class where a comparison wasn’t getting made.
- Removed an unused parameter from Profiler (#3332).
- Fixed a bug in database driver where num_rows property wasn’t getting updated.
- Fixed a bug in the upload library when allowed_files wasn’t defined.
- Fixed a bug in word_wrap() of the Text Helper that incorrectly referenced an object.
- Fixed a bug in Validation where valid_ip() wasn’t called properly.
- Fixed a bug in Validation where individual error messages for checkboxes wasn’t supported.
- Fixed a bug in captcha calling an invalid PHP function.
- Fixed a bug in the cookie helper “set_cookie” function. It was not honoring the config settings.
- Fixed a bug that was making validation callbacks required even when not set as such.
- Fixed a bug in the XML-RPC library so if a type is specified, a more intelligent decision is made as to the default type.
- Fixed an example of comma-separated emails in the email library documentation.
- Fixed an example in the Calendar library for Showing Next/Previous Month Links.
- Fixed a typo in the database language file.
- Fixed a typo in the image language file “suppor” to “support”.
- Fixed an example for XML RPC.
- Fixed an example of accept_charset() in the User Agent Library.
- Fixed a typo in the docblock comments that had CodeIgniter spelled CodeIgnitor.
- Fixed a typo in the String Helper (uniquid changed to uniqid).
- Fixed typos in the email Language class (email_attachment_unredable, email_filed_smtp_login), and FTP Class (ftp_unable_to_remame).
- Added a stripslashes() into the Upload Library.
- Fixed a series of grammatical and spelling errors in the language files.
- Fixed assorted user guide typos.
發布日期：July 12, 2007
- Added custom Language files to the autoload options.
- Added stripslashes() to the _clean_input_data() function in the Input class when magic quotes is on so that data will always be un-slashed within the framework.
- Added array to string into the profiler.
- Added some additional mime types in application/config/mimes.php.
- Added filename_security() method to Input library.
- Added some additional arguments to the Inflection helper singular() to compensate for words ending in “s”. Also added a force parameter to pluralize().
- Added $config[‘charset’] to the config file. Default value is ‘UTF-8’, used in some string handling functions.
- Fixed MSSQL insert_id().
- Fixed a logic error in the DB trans_status() function. It was incorrectly returning TRUE on failure and FALSE on success.
- Fixed a bug that was allowing multiple load attempts on extended classes.
- Fixed a bug in the bootstrap file that was incorrectly attempting to discern the full server path even when it was explicity set by the user.
- Fixed a bug in the escape_str() function in the MySQL driver.
- Fixed a typo in the Calendar library
- Fixed a typo in rpcs.php library
- Fixed a bug in the Zip library, providing PC Zip file compatibility with Mac OS X
- Fixed a bug in router that was ignoring the scaffolding route for optimization
- Fixed an IP validation bug.
- Fixed a bug in display of POST keys in the Profiler output
- Fixed a bug in display of queries with characters that would be interpreted as HTML in the Profiler output
- Fixed a bug in display of Email class print debugger with characters that would be interpreted as HTML in the debugging output
- Fixed a bug in the Content-Transfer-Encoding of HTML emails with the quoted-printable MIME type
- Fixed a bug where one could unset certain PHP superglobals by setting them via GET or POST data
- Fixed an undefined function error in the insert_id() function of the PostgreSQL driver
- Fixed various doc typos.
- Documented two functions from the String helper that were missing from the user guide: trim_slashes() and reduce_double_slashes().
- Docs now validate to XHTML 1 transitional
- Updated the XSS Filtering to take into account the IE expression() ability and improved certain deletions to prevent possible exploits
- Modified the Router so that when Query Strings are Enabled, the controller trigger and function trigger values are sanitized for filename include security.
- Modified the is_image() method in the Upload library to take into account Windows IE 6/7 eccentricities when dealing with MIMEs
- Modified XSS Cleaning routine to be more performance friendly and compatible with PHP 5.2’s new PCRE backtrack and recursion limits.
- Modified the URL Helper to type cast the $title as a string in case a numeric value is supplied
- Modified Form Helper form_dropdown() to type cast the keys and values of the options array as strings, allowing numeric values to be properly set as ‘selected’
- Deprecated the use if is_numeric() in various places since it allows periods. Due to compatibility problems with ctype_digit(), making it unreliable in some installations, the following regular expression was used instead: preg_match(“/[^0-9]/”, $n)
- Deprecated: APPVER has been deprecated and replaced with CI_VERSION for clarity.
發布日期：April 15, 2007
- Added array to string into the profiler
- Code Igniter references updated to CodeIgniter
- pMachine references updated to EllisLab
- Fixed a bug in the repeater function of string helper.
- Fixed a bug in ODBC driver
- Fixed a bug in result_array() that was returning an empty array when no result is produced.
- Fixed a bug in the redirect function of the url helper.
- Fixed an undefined variable in Loader
- Fixed a version bug in the Postgres driver
- Fixed a bug in the textarea function of the form helper for use with strings
- Fixed doc typos.
發布日期：February 13, 2007
- Added subversion information to the downloads page.
- Added support for captions in the Table Library
- Fixed a bug in the download_helper that was causing Internet Explorer to load rather than download
- Fixed a bug in the Active Record Join function that was not taking table prefixes into consideration.
- Removed unescaped variables in error messages of Input and Router classes
- Fixed a bug in the Loader that was causing errors on Libraries loaded twice. A debug message is now silently made in the log.
- Fixed a bug in the form helper that gave textarea a value attribute
- Fixed a bug in the Image Library that was ignoring resizing the same size image
- Fixed some doc typos.
發布日期：November 23, 2006
- Added support for submitting arrays of libraries in the $this->load->library function.
- Added support for naming custom library files in lower or uppercase.
- Fixed a bug related to output buffering.
- Fixed a bug in the active record class that was not resetting query data after a completed query.
- Fixed a bug that was suppressing errors in controllers.
- Fixed a problem that can cause a loop to occur when the config file is missing.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when multiple models were loaded with the third parameter set to TRUE.
- Fixed an oversight that was not unsetting globals properly in the input sanitize function.
- Fixed some bugs in the Oracle DB driver.
- Fixed an incorrectly named variable in the MySQLi result driver.
- Fixed some doc typos.
發布日期：October 31, 2006
- Fixed a problem in which duplicate attempts to load helpers and classes were not being stopped.
- Fixed a bug in the word_wrap() helper function.
- Fixed an invalid color Hex number in the Profiler class.
- Fixed a corrupted image in the user guide.
發布日期：October 30, 2006
- Added DB utility class, permitting DB backups, CVS or XML files from DB results, and various other functions.
- Added Database Caching Class.
- Added transaction support to the database classes.
- Added Profiler Class which generates a report of Benchmark execution times, queries, and POST data at the bottom of your pages.
- Added User Agent Library which allows browsers, robots, and mobile devises to be identified.
- Added HTML Table Class , enabling tables to be generated from arrays or database results.
- Added Zip Encoding Library.
- Added FTP Library.
- Added the ability to extend libraries and extend core classes, in addition to being able to replace them.
- Added support for storing models within sub-folders.
- Added Download Helper.
- Added simple_query() function to the database classes
- Added standard_date() function to the Date Helper.
- Added $query->free_result() to database class.
- Added $query->list_fields() function to database class
- Added $this->db->platform() function
- Added new File Helper: get_filenames()
- Added new helper: Smiley Helper
- Added support for <ul> and <ol> lists in the HTML Helper
- Added the ability to rewrite short tags on-the-fly, converting them to standard PHP statements, for those servers that do not support short tags. This allows the cleaner syntax to be used regardless of whether it’s supported by the server.
- Added the ability to rename or relocate the “application” folder.
- Added more thorough initialization in the upload class so that all class variables are reset.
- Added “is_numeric” to validation, which uses the native PHP is_numeric function.
- Improved the URI handler to make it more reliable when the $config[‘uri_protocol’] item is set to AUTO.
- Moved most of the functions in the Controller class into the Loader class, allowing fewer reserved function names for controllers when running under PHP 5.
- Updated the DB Result class to return an empty array when $query->result() doesn’t produce a result.
- Updated the input->cookie() and input->post() functions in Input Class to permit arrays contained cookies that are arrays to be run through the XSS filter.
- Documented three functions from the Validation class that were missing from the user guide: set_select(), set_radio(), and set_checkbox().
- Fixed a bug in the Email class related to SMTP Helo data.
- Fixed a bug in the word wrapping helper and function in the email class.
- Fixed a bug in the validation class.
- Fixed a bug in the typography helper that was incorrectly wrapping block level elements in paragraph tags.
- Fixed a problem in the form_prep() function that was double encoding entities.
- Fixed a bug that affects some versions of PHP when output buffering is nested.
- Fixed a bug that caused CI to stop working when the PHP magic __get() or __set() functions were used within models or controllers.
- Fixed a pagination bug that was permitting negative values in the URL.
- Fixed an oversight in which the Loader class was not allowed to be extended.
- Changed _get_config() to get_config() since the function is not a private one.
- Deprecated “init” folder. Initialization happens automatically now. Please see documentation.
- Deprecated $this->db->field_names() USE $this->db->list_fields()
- Deprecated the $config[‘log_errors’] item from the config.php file. Instead, $config[‘log_threshold’] can be set to “0” to turn it off.
發布日期：September 21, 2006
- Added a new feature that passes URI segments directly to your function calls as parameters. See the Controllers page for more info.
- Added support for a function named _output(), which when used in your controllers will received the final rendered output from the output class. More info in the Controllers page.
- Added several new functions in the URI Class to let you retrieve and manipulate URI segments that have been re-routed using the URI Routing feature. Previously, the URI class did not permit you to access any re-routed URI segments, but now it does.
- Added $this->output->set_header() function, which allows you to set server headers.
- Updated plugins, helpers, and language classes to allow your application folder to contain its own plugins, helpers, and language folders. Previously they were always treated as global for your entire installation. If your application folder contains any of these resources they will be used instead the global ones.
- Added Inflector helper.
- Added element() function in the array helper.
- Added RAND() to active record orderby() function.
- Added delete_cookie() and get_cookie() to Cookie helper, even though the input class has a cookie fetching function.
- Added Oracle database driver (still undergoing testing so it might have some bugs).
- Added the ability to combine pseudo-variables and php variables in the template parser class.
- Added output compression option to the config file.
- Removed the is_numeric test from the db->escape() function.
- Fixed a MySQLi bug that was causing error messages not to contain proper error data.
- Fixed a bug in the email class which was causing it to ignore explicitly set alternative headers.
- Fixed a bug that was causing a PHP error when the Exceptions class was called within the get_config() function since it was causing problems.
- Fixed an oversight in the cookie helper in which the config file cookie settings were not being honored.
- Fixed an oversight in the upload class. An item mentioned in the 1.4 changelog was missing.
- Added some code to allow email attachments to be reset when sending batches of email.
- Deprecated the application/scripts folder. It will continue to work for legacy users, but it is recommended that you create your own libraries or models instead. It was originally added before CI had user libraries or models, but it’s not needed anymore.
- Deprecated the $autoload[‘core’] item from the autoload.php file. Instead, please now use: $autoload[‘libraries’]
- Deprecated the following database functions: $this->db->smart_escape_str() and $this->db->fields().
發布日期：September 17, 2006
- Added Hooks feature, enabling you to tap into and modify the inner workings of the framework without hacking the core files.
- Added the ability to organize controller files into sub-folders. Kudos to Marco for suggesting this (and the next two) feature.
- Added regular expressions support for routing rules.
- Added the ability to remap function calls within your controllers.
- Added the ability to replace core system classes with your own classes.
- Added support for % character in URL.
- Added the ability to supply full URLs using the anchor() helper function.
- Added mode parameter to file_write() helper.
- Added support for changing the port number in the Postgres driver.
- Moved the list of “allowed URI characters” out of the Router class and into the config file.
- Moved the MIME type array out of the Upload class and into its own file in the application/config/ folder.
- Updated the Upload class to allow the upload field name to be set when calling do_upload().
- Updated the Config Library to be able to load config files silently, and to be able to assign config files to their own index (to avoid collisions if you use multiple config files).
- Updated the URI Protocol code to allow more options so that URLs will work more reliably in different environments.
- Updated the form_open() helper to allow the GET method to be used.
- Updated the MySQLi execute() function with some code to help prevent lost connection errors.
- Updated the SQLite Driver to check for object support before attempting to return results as objects. If unsupported it returns an array.
- Updated the Models loader function to allow multiple loads of the same model.
- Updated the MS SQL driver so that single quotes are escaped.
- Updated the Postgres and ODBC drivers for better compatibility.
- Removed a strtolower() call that was changing URL segments to lower case.
- Removed some references that were interfering with PHP 4.4.1 compatibility.
- Removed backticks from Postgres class since these are not needed.
- Renamed display() to _display() in the Output class to make it clear that it’s a private function.
- Deprecated the hash() function due to a naming conflict with a native PHP function with the same name. Please use dohash() instead.
- Fixed an bug that was preventing the input class from unsetting GET variables.
- Fixed a router bug that was making it too greedy when matching end segments.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing multiple discrete database calls.
- Fixed a bug in which loading a language file was producing a “file contains no data” message.
- Fixed a session bug caused by the XSS Filtering feature inadvertently changing the case of certain words.
- Fixed some missing prefixes when using the database prefix feature.
- Fixed a typo in the Calendar class (cal_november).
- Fixed a bug in the form_checkbox() helper.
- Fixed a bug that was allowing the second segment of the URI to be identical to the class name.
- Fixed an evaluation bug in the database initialization function.
- Fixed a minor bug in one of the error messages in the language class.
- Fixed a bug in the date helper timespan function.
- Fixed an undefined variable in the DB Driver class.
- Fixed a bug in which dollar signs used as binding replacement values in the DB class would be treated as RegEx back-references.
- Fixed a bug in the set_hash() function which was preventing MD5 from being used.
- Fixed a couple bugs in the Unit Testing class.
- Fixed an incorrectly named variable in the Validation class.
- Fixed an incorrectly named variable in the URI class.
- Fixed a bug in the config class that was preventing the base URL from being called properly.
- Fixed a bug in the validation class that was not permitting callbacks if the form field was empty.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing scaffolding from working properly with MySQLi.
- Fixed some MS SQL bugs.
- Fixed some doc typos.
發布日期：June 1, 2006
- Models do not connect automatically to the database as of this version. More info here.
- Updated the Sessions class to utilize the active record class when running session related queries. Previously the queries assumed MySQL syntax.
- Updated alternator() function to re-initialize when called with no arguments, allowing multiple calls.
- Fixed a bug in the active record “having” function.
- Fixed a problem in the validation class which was making checkboxes be ignored when required.
- Fixed a bug in the word_limiter() helper function. It was cutting off the fist word.
- Fixed a bug in the xss_clean function due to a PHP bug that affects some versions of html_entity_decode.
- Fixed a validation bug that was preventing rules from being set twice in one controller.
- Fixed a calendar bug that was not letting it use dynamically loaded languages.
- Fixed a bug in the active record class when using WHERE clauses with LIKE
- Fixed a bug in the hash() security helper.
- Fixed some typos.
發布日期：April 17, 2006
- Changed the behavior of the validation class such that if a “required” rule is NOT explicitly stated for a field then all other tests get ignored.
- Fixed a bug in the Controller class that was causing it to look in the local “init” folder instead of the main system one.
- Fixed a bug in the init_pagination file. The $config item was not being set correctly.
- Fixed a bug in the auto typography helper that was causing inconsistent behavior.
- Fixed a couple bugs in the Model class.
- Fixed some documentation typos and errata.
發布日期：April 11, 2006
- Added a Unit Testing Library.
- Added the ability to pass objects to the insert() and update() database functions. This feature enables you to (among other things) use your Model class variables to run queries with. See the Models page for details.
- Added the ability to pass objects to the view loading function: $this->load->view(‘my_view’, $object);
- Added getwhere function to Active Record class.
- Added count_all function to Active Record class.
- Added language file for scaffolding and fixed a scaffolding bug that occurs when there are no rows in the specified table.
- Added $this->db->last_query(), which allows you to view your last query that was run.
- Added a new mime type to the upload class for better compatibility.
- Changed how cache files are read to prevent PHP errors if the cache file contains an XML tag, which PHP wants to interpret as a short tag.
- Fixed a bug in a couple of the active record functions (where and orderby).
- Fixed a bug in the image library when realpath() returns false.
- Fixed a bug in the Models that was preventing libraries from being used within them.
- Fixed a bug in the “exact_length” function of the validation class.
- Fixed some typos in the user guide
發布日期：April 3, 2006
- Added support for Models.
- Redesigned the database libraries to support additional RDBMs (Postgres, MySQLi, etc.).
- Redesigned the Active Record class to enable more varied types of queries with simpler syntax, and advanced features like JOINs.
- Added a feature to the database class that lets you run custom function calls.
- Added support for private functions in your controllers. Any controller function name that starts with an underscore will not be served by a URI request.
- Added the ability to pass your own initialization parameters to your custom core libraries when using $this->load->library()
- Added support for running standard query string URLs. These can be optionally enabled in your config file.
- Added the ability to specify a “suffix”, which will be appended to your URLs. For example, you could add .html to your URLs, making them appear static. This feature is enabled in your config file.
- Added a new error template for use with native PHP errors.
- Added “alternator” function in the string helpers.
- Removed slashing from the input class. After much debate we decided to kill this feature.
- Change the commenting style in the scripts to the PEAR standard so that IDEs and tools like phpDocumenter can harvest the comments.
- Added better class and function name-spacing to avoid collisions with user developed classes. All CodeIgniter classes are now prefixed with CI_ and all controller methods are prefixed with _ci to avoid controller collisions. A list of reserved function names can be found here.
- Redesigned how the “CI” super object is referenced, depending on whether PHP 4 or 5 is being run, since PHP 5 allows a more graceful way to manage objects that utilizes a bit less resources.
- Deprecated: $this->db->use_table() has been deprecated. Please read the Active Record page for information.
- Deprecated: $this->db->smart_escape_str() has been deprecated. Please use this instead: $this->db->escape()
- Fixed a bug in the exception handler which was preventing some PHP errors from showing up.
- Fixed a typo in the URI class. $this->total_segment() should be plural: $this->total_segments()
- Fixed some typos in the default calendar template
- Fixed some typos in the user guide
發布日期：March 21, 2006
- Redesigned some internal aspects of the framework to resolve scoping problems that surfaced during the beta tests. The problem was most notable when instantiating classes in your constructors, particularly if those classes in turn did work in their constructors.
- Added a global function named get_instance() allowing the main CodeIgniter object to be accessible throughout your own classes.
- Added new File Helper: delete_files()
- Added new URL Helpers: base_url(), index_page()
- Added the ability to create your own core libraries and store them in your local application directory.
- Added an overwrite option to the Upload class, enabling files to be overwritten rather than having the file name appended.
- Added search feature to user guide. Note: This is done using Google, which at the time of this writing has not crawled all the pages of the docs.
- Updated the parser class so that it allows tag pars within other tag pairs.
- Fixed a bug in the DB “where” function.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing custom config files to be auto-loaded.
- Fixed a bug in the mysql class bind feature that prevented question marks in the replacement data.
- Fixed some bugs in the xss_clean function
版本 1.1 測試¶
發布日期：March 10, 2006
- Added a Calendaring class.
- Added support for running multiple applications that share a common CodeIgniter backend.
- Moved the “uri protocol” variable from the index.php file into the config.php file
- Fixed a problem that was preventing certain function calls from working within constructors.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing the $this->load->library function from working in constructors.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when the session class was loaded using the auto-load routine.
- Fixed a bug that can happen with PHP versions that do not support the E_STRICT constant
- Fixed a data type error in the form_radio function (form helper)
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the xss_clean function from being called from the validation class.
- Fixed the cookie related config names, which were incorrectly specified as $conf rather than $config
- Fixed a pagination problem in the scaffolding.
- Fixed a bug in the mysql class “where” function.
- Fixed a regex problem in some code that trimmed duplicate slashes.
- Fixed a bug in the br() function in the HTML helper
- Fixed a syntax mistake in the form_dropdown function in the Form Helper.
- Removed the “style” attributes form the form helpers.
- Updated the documentation. Added “next/previous” links to each page and fixed various typos.
版本 1.0 測試¶
發布日期：February 28, 2006